USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If there’s no ad blocker that IPhones and IPads can use and cost $2 or for free, and don’t know this for certain but I’ll try and find out if there is one, the countdown has begun to cancel my $2/mo Gold Member subscription...‘twas the only reason I did the Gold Member thang. I coulda done retired if not for all the $2/mo charges I’ve had in the last 3 yrs or so, and all I’m doing is helping exCanuckie retire early. 😆

I‘m on a couple of other forums that use XenForo software (XenPorta 2 PRO version) and zero ads exist on those forums...Chevette/Corvette kinda relationship I ‘spose.

Last edited:

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
If there’s no ad blocker that IPhones and IPads can use and cost $2 or for free, and don’t know this for certain but I’ll try and find out if there is one, the countdown has begun to cancel my $2/mo Gold Member subscription...‘twas the only reason I did the Gold Member thang. I coulda done retired if not for all the $2/mo charges I’ve had in the last 3 yrs or so, and all I’m doing is helping exCanuckie retire early. 😆

I‘m on a couple of other forums that use XenForo software (XenPorta 2 PRO version) and zero ads exist on those forums...Chevette/Corvette kinda relationship I ‘spose.
Maybe??

IOS Ad Block in the apple app store says its free

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This is the IOS version that Ive been using on android and windows 10 with good results overall.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Iphone

No bueno
Hahahahaa! He wrote, "iPhone no bueno".
That's for sure!

NOTE: Our app will eventually work with those toy iphones and when it does, Tapatalk will be disabled. Tapatalk is causing problems on the server. It's also a data scraping risk.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, thank You!!!
So much less annoying. 🍻