Not open for further replies.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just reread my post, my punctuation sucks.. I was only highlighting a thread that was about the sameness site problems

anyway good news this morning, it seems to have been fixed.. the pages load just like any other pages

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Couldn't get on the last few days because of website certificate error. The only site problem was ope forum!!! Had to disable certificate checking in internet options - not sure how safe that is for my computer.

Disable the Internet Explorer Security Certificate
Open Internet Explorer and click on "Tools," or the gear icon. Click "Internet Options" and click on the "Advanced" tab. Navigate to the "Security" subheading and remove the check marks on both the “Check for publisher’s certificate revocation” and “check for server certificate revocation” options. Click "OK" and then click "Apply." You may have to restart your computer for the options to fully take effect. Reload the website you were attempting to visit.

Please let us know when this issue is resolved so we can put the check boxes back in internet options for certificate checking.

_ They resolved the issue minutes after this post. Thank You!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.