Do Ported Saws Actually Last? MMWS MS461

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
12:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh that Techron seems pretty good. My old Toyota has an injector that’ll foul up once in a while. I run the Techron when it does it and she will go a year or so again before it acts up. I don’t use it often but if I need a cleaner that’s what I use. I like it better than anything else I’ve tried. Should just put an injector in Ol girl but. Well ain’t gonna happen

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Schaefer wasn't a bad brew if you liked beer .However once Coors east of the Mississippi was considered a treat .Didn't impress me though and still doesn't . I think some of those west and PNW beers the folks had different taste buds than we in the heart lands .Lots of German lineage including my own from my dad's side of the family .

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Schaefer wasn't a bad brew if you liked beer .However once Coors east of the Mississippi was considered a treat .Didn't impress me though and still doesn't . I think some of those west and PNW beers the folks had different taste buds than we in the heart lands .Lots of German lineage including my own from my dad's side of the family .
Pabst blue ribbon is my regular. I grabbed a 30 of these Schaefer just to mix things up

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cheap beer,
When I was 12 there was a "beer garden" or Distributor across the street from our house . I got a job the moving and stacking cases, it was run by 3 Brothers who were local wrestling heros. They'd give me all the promotional bs that vendors would bring in for free , t-shirts, watches, and hats.
Once a week the town hermit would wander in with his red wagon and buy a case of Bavarian beer for 8$. Then go off to his shack in the woods.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Old mil is sneaky good. I can’t find it around here too much but I randomly still pick up the red box when I see em.

Always liked the old mil light too for the fact they’re low alcohol. I prefer that. If I want strong ima have a couple bourbons

Agr516

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Old Mil light is hard to find but it is the best light beer i have ever tasted without a close second. Me and some buddies of mine are doing our level best to keep Old Milwaukee alive. We would appreciate some help across the country.

If there is one thing the hipster slackers have done for us regular people, it is that they have kept PBR alive and well. I still dont know why they latched onto it but am glad they have helped keep a classic in production.