Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't drink a lot of beer these days, but I'm really REALLY glad that whatever kind of beer I might happen to enjoy at the moment doesn't require me to look down on, talk $hit about, or have hateful feelings towards anyone else and whatever they like to drink. But you guys do you...

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't drink a lot of beer these days, but I'm really REALLY glad that whatever kind of beer I might happen to enjoy at the moment doesn't require me to look down on, talk $hit about, or have hateful feelings towards anyone else and whatever they like to drink. But you guys do you...
Good answer.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I saw it coming decades ago when time outs replaced spankings for children, in more recent news Maulson Coors just bought a distillery as Spirit sales surpass beer...

Idk about all that, I'm not the astute observer of culture you are.

Wanna come over later and read books about the sea and wrap our lips around a triple double OPP malted and salted down with James Brown IPA and try to be more cultured and considerate of others feelings ? I think it would do us both some good.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
1. Old Milwaukee
2. Miller High Life
3. Pabst Blue Ribbon

Budweiser used to be on that list but fuq them.

I still like Busch beer.

When Dalice finally completes his transition I hope they put his handsome ass on the can, I'll be first in line for a case.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This thread made me realize the true prowess of red armor oil and that I clearly don't know anything about beer.

A trip to the HR department would probably do me some good too, I've never worked anywhere that had one, so everyone please forgive me for not being more understanding that beer was a sensitive issue.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This thread made me realize the true prowess of red armor oil and that I clearly don't know anything about beer.

A trip to the HR department would probably do me some good too, I've never worked anywhere that had one, so everyone please forgive me for not being more understanding that beer was a sensitive issue.
Everything is a sensitive issue these days. Pay attention dammit.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everything is a sensitive issue these days. Pay attention dammit.

Does mathtermind work saws have an HR department? Maybe I could go there for a course on hate speech and damaging words.

I didn't realize what I started, I clearly need some time to reflect on how my behavior can affect other people.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
1. Old Milwaukee
2. Miller High Life
3. Pabst Blue Ribbon

Budweiser used to be on that list but fuq them.

Old mil is sneaky good. I can’t find it around here too much but I randomly still pick up the red box when I see em.

Always liked the old mil light too for the fact they’re low alcohol. I prefer that. If I want strong ima have a couple bourbons

Old Mil light is hard to find but it is the best light beer i have ever tasted without a close second. Me and some buddies of mine are doing our level best to keep Old Milwaukee alive. We would appreciate some help across the country.

If there is one thing the hipster slackers have done for us regular people, it is that they have kept PBR alive and well. I still dont know why they latched onto it but am glad they have helped keep a classic in production.
Don’t worry men, I keep Old Mil Light going around here steady. Very rare I don’t have that in the fridge. It’s actually won some national beer awards, it’s better than most people think who have never tried it.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My publicist wrote this.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

Did some-Juan say HR? Go slam your dick in the door. That should should help your sensitive member status. Follow up with DP muff as needed.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did some-Juan say HR? Go slam your dick in the door. That should should help your sensitive member status. Follow up with DP muff as needed.

Don't make yourself feel better at my expense - you pipe smoking Harry look a like.

Don't look down at me just because you have royal blood in you.

That's my last time, I promise.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't make yourself feel better at my expense - you pipe smoking Harry look a like.

Don't look down at me just because you have royal blood in you.

That's my last time, I promise.
I’m the last person to look down on someone. Man, I just heard the cats.🤷🏼‍♂️

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m the last person to look down on someone. Man, I just heard the cats.🤷🏼‍♂️

Who is some-juan ? Are you implying I'm Hispanic ?

I don't think I like the sound of that, it seems as though you culturally appropriated me.

How do you like the new and sexually improved sawmikaze?

I'll turn all of you cyber bullies in to HR here on the wonderful OPE forum.

Harry.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who is some-juan ? Are you implying I'm Hispanic ?

I don't think I like the sound of that, it seems as though you culturally appropriated me.

How do you like the new and sexually improved sawmikaze?

I'll turn all of you cyber bullies in to HR here on the wonderful OPE forum.

Harry.
You do you Juan the HR complaint box is down the front of Randy’s bibs.