Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
11:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Regarding the deposits everyone seems to be arguing about - I honestly think that local gasoline quality and supply has more to do with the dirty burning than anything. Which would explain why there are different results with the same oils in different locations..

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Regarding the deposits everyone seems to be arguing about - I honestly think that local gasoline quality and supply has more to do with the dirty burning than anything. Which would explain why there are different results with the same oils in different locations..
I would agree with this assessment. I have tried an oz of Techron per gallon in some mix…worked pretty well at cleaning stuff up.

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol. to each their own 😉
I ended up with some IPA (I’ve never cared for them in general) left in my ice chest from Duane (PA)’s GTG they were pretty damn good. I wish I could remember who bought/brought them as I would like to get some occasionally. Might have been @Redfin or @blacksmith or @Eduardo K ? 1 can was pretty 60’s like red yellow blue pattern.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
12:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They missed that mark cause every single one I’ve ever tried was already rancid.
You guys are confused.

There are English and American Style IPA’s. 2 completely different styles.

Also, Belgian Golden ales, Like Duvel, don’t contain wheat malt.

Eduardo K

I like caramel.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ended up with some IPA (I’ve never cared for them in general) left in my ice chest from Duane (PA)’s GTG they were pretty damn good. I wish I could remember who bought/brought them as I would like to get some occasionally. Might have been @Redfin or @blacksmith or @Eduardo K ? 1 can was pretty 60’s like red yellow blue pattern.
It wasn’t me, I brought the Bud Lite ;)
My contribution was tied in with Nate’s - burgers, hot dogs, and rolls.

Eduardo K

I like caramel.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey man. I forgot to ask, how was your ride back out to OK after the GTG?AFAIK, you probably got the award for furthest traveled..?