Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
12:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey @Bill G. I sure wish you would apply your talking skills on drumming up some interest for this waffle. All your bs is actually dragging this thread down. It is actually affecting this thread in a negative way. Guys don't want to get side tracked from the root cause of this thread.
👍

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I challenge anyone that hasn't donated to do so now. Some very good people have donated some very nice prizes for a good cause. Anything could happen to anyone of us at anytime that would put us in the need of help. God loves a cheerful giver and will bless you for your good deeds.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That is funny. :D

On a side note, I have made "studs" from plywood and OSB. When a large amount of saws or heavy tools needs to go overseas it has to go in a wooden crate. International shipping regulations will not allow the use of lumber that is not heat treated as they do not want our nasty bugs infesting their area. Since plywood and OSB are heat treated they are acceptable material for crates. I would rip sheets of plywood and OSB into 3 inch wide strips then glue them to together to create the framing studs for the crate. In a sense the studs were plywood.

Did anyone sit with you in the faculty lounge at lunch time ?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey @Bill G. I sure wish you would apply your talking skills on drumming up some interest for this waffle. All your bs is actually dragging this thread down. It is actually affecting this thread in a negative way. Guys don't want to get side tracked from the root cause of this thread.

So you don't wanna hear the story about when I was working on a dinosaur farm on behalf of the ACLU trying to corral a chipmunk with a milk snake hanging outta my ass ?

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I challenge anyone that hasn't donated to do so now. Some very good people have donated some very nice prizes for a good cause. Anything could happen to anyone of us at anytime that would put us in the need of help. God loves a cheerful giver and will bless you for your good deeds.

Cleaning the shop up this evening and the 6100 wanted to do a photoshoot. Said she was feeling sexy.

PXL_20240916_003542347.jpgPXL_20240916_003854375.jpgPXL_20240916_004034702.jpgPXL_20240916_003625536.jpg

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
^^^^This^^^^