Dallas Fundraiser

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
4:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No not really, I'm not a chatty cathy, the type to talk (type) endlessly about nothing just for the sake of saying something. I don't have a story for every occasion, I find people that do are annoying, and a PITA to deal with, or be around.
TLDR.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also do not correct people on grammar or spelling. But if those kids wrote plywood instead of studs, I am sure you would have corrected it.
That is funny. :D

On a side note, I have made "studs" from plywood and OSB. When a large amount of saws or heavy tools needs to go overseas it has to go in a wooden crate. International shipping regulations will not allow the use of lumber that is not heat treated as they do not want our nasty bugs infesting their area. Since plywood and OSB are heat treated they are acceptable material for crates. I would rip sheets of plywood and OSB into 3 inch wide strips then glue them to together to create the framing studs for the crate. In a sense the studs were plywood.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have timber rattlers and eastern diamond backs here. I have killed 2 in my life also 3 copperheads. There are coral snakes in the eastern part of the state. Cottonmouths are rare in my area but more common in the western part of the state. There are lots of nonvenomous snakes here. I'm not prejudice, I kill them all.

A few years back I worked with a helluva nice guy who had moved his family here from the southeast. We were shooting the chit one day about fishing, hunting and life. He said he was so glad to get up here where there were no venomous snakes. I smiled a bit and brought up a video on my phone of the folks about 50 miles north hunting rattlers from the caves.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Where in Larry's post did he say you were an English teacher?

He made comment about you as a teacher, no specified subject, and you correcting someone.

You've been everywhere and done everything, yet reading comprehension escapes you.

Well not quite.

As much as I hate snakes I will admit we do not have a large population of poisonous ones. ................

Just an FYI, there are no poisonous snakes. There are however venomous snakes.

As a teacher, I am sure you never corrected anyone, right? Relax Bill.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
11:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey @Bill G. I sure wish you would apply your talking skills on drumming up some interest for this waffle. All your bs is actually dragging this thread down. It is actually affecting this thread in a negative way. Guys don't want to get side tracked from the root cause of this thread.