Dallas Fundraiser

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
According to Google, there are a few snakes that are both poisonous and venomous. I didn't read what they were because there were too many pictures of them I didn't want to see because I am going to bed soon and I didn't want those images in my head.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
6:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At my age it's more like a grub worm than a snake.
Dang
All this talk about snakes in Dall’s thread, and none of you have mentioned the trouser snake. Slackers!
I just got back from a party with some family friends and the local rich guy who's girlfriend talked about how the black tip shark tattoo on here was of a 64 in her she reeled in back when. Of course we took it the other way lol

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang

I just got back from a party with some family friends and the local rich guy who's girlfriend talked about how the black tip shark tattoo on here was of a 64 in her she reeled in back when. Of course we took it the other way lol
While talking about the shark tattoo you should have asked to see her pet beaver 🥳

hacskaroly

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He is a well respected member of our saw community and has always stepped up when I asked. He encouraged all to use this discount code I have posted when ordering online.
Saw Salvage (Traverse) is the first place I check for parts I need (dang it they are still out of the Husky 2100 performance coated piston!!) and most of the time have what I need. Shipping is quick and so far all of my parts have arrived. If there is any hiccups with an order/part then they do what they can to get things straightened out. I wish they were closer I would like to visit their store, the closest I have come is through Google Maps...maybe they need to open a store in Northern Idaho :D

No need to post the discount code for me, I have it memorized!!

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We've only had a few rattlers here this year, and most have been on the other side of the property. My cat was trying to f*ck with one two months ago, but I got her away from it. It hid before I could get the grabber and metal trash can to try to relocate it.

Saw a 6' long 1"+ dia gopher snake a few weeks ago. It gave me a startle because of the dappled sun/shade obscuring its markings.