timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
9:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys, Was down at SAW SALVAGE.CO this morning. Talked to Chris @Duke Thieroff the owner about a possible donation. He is a stand up guy and made this donation. Brand new in box Husqvarna 353 with this bar and chain. He is a well respected member of our saw community and has always stepped up when I asked. He encouraged all to use this discount code I have posted when ordering online. @Woodrow please add this saw to the list and pm me winners addy to get it out. IMG_20240914_085655803.jpgIMG_20240914_085705230.jpgIMG_20240914_085741277.jpgIMG_20240914_090017606.jpgThx guys!
Just want to add shipping to the lower 48 is covered. May need some winners help with shipping on other destinations.

Last edited:

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Is that what red headed fellas call their wedding tackle?
A junkyard seems a strange place for that sort of behaviour but it does help explain some things about you.
“Junkyard” is probably some sort of tranny reference.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
8:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys, Was down at SAW SALVAGE.CO this morning. Talked to Chris @Duke Thieroff the owner about a possible donation. He is a stand up guy and made this donation. Brand new in box Husqvarna 353 with this bar and chain. He is a well respected member of our saw community and has always stepped up when I asked. He encouraged all to use this discount code I have posted when ordering online. @Woodrow please add this saw to the list and pm me winners addy to get it out. View attachment 433036View attachment 433037View attachment 433038View attachment 433039Thx guys!
Just want to add shipping to the lower 48 is covered. May need some winners help with shipping on other destinations.
Thank you for reaching out Chris! Nice donation and I will get it added to the list.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. We are up to 9 new, like new, clean, and ported saws in this raffle plus many other very nice prizes. We are less than 1/2 way to our goal. Please reach out to your family, friends, and neighbors for donations to the go fund me. @Woodwackr pledged to match the next 5 new donations earlier this week and did so with a $300 donation. Well done sir! We will let thing roll for a few more weeks to hopefully reach the goal and help out a friend in need. Thank you everyone that has donated to the go fund me and to the prize list so far. Never ceases to amaze me the generosity of this community! Very humbled to be a small part.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably 10 years ago I was working on saws and bullshitting on the phone with a saw gut out east. I glance over to my left and see this small colorful snake laying there. I tell the guy to hang on a minute and set the phone down. I grab about a 42" saw bar and attempt to stab the SOB. Well it got away. I questioned what I had seen as that color of snake does not exist here. I thought I might be nuts.

Then last summer I go out to the burn barrel and lo and behold there is a similar snake. I fumble with my phone trying to get a picture and give up. I then try to capture it alive as I wanted to see what the hell it was. It got away though. I then "googled" it and it appears to have been a milk snake. I would have actually like to take it alive just to look at it.
Yep they vary from brown to red and white

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
“Junkyard” is probably some sort of tranny reference.

"Junkyard" is what folks call my place. When I give folks directions I just tell them to follow the dead end road back until they see the lines of junk. Ya cant miss it.
Yesterday afternoon one of my sons stopped by. He knew I went to an auction last Saturday. He said "well Dad how much junk did you add last week."
Ya he knows me well.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just remember if you post over there you are going to be responsible for relaying that information to Dan here.

My gut feeling is anyone over there willing to participate is probably already a member here but hell I am wrong all the time.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have mainly hognose snakes, garter snakes and I think milk snakes here. None are poisonous but I’m still not a fan.

As much as I hate snakes I will admit we do not have a large population of poisonous ones. We do have some but nothing like other folks. I am on the rocky river bluffs and we have the big SOB timber rattlers but not a huge population. There are massasauga rattlesnakes in large populations some places. There are reports of cottonmouth but I do not know of any confirmation. The rattlers are confirmed as there are videos of folks "hunting" them. Of course they cannot kill them as that would be wrong...... :D Probably40 years ago there were rumors of folks saying we had coral snakes but that was just BS.

As for rattlesnakes that is a funny subject. In Illinois they are considered threatened and therefore protected. You are not supposed to kill them but i doubt anyone has every been cited for it. You can however remove them alive. As I type this, one of my sons is down in Missouri at the Rutledge Gun and Dog Swap Meet. For years it was a total free for all of hillbilly trading. You would walk around and there were vendors with cattle tanks containing rattlesnakes and other oddities. You pick out the snake you want, pay for it, come back later and it was cooked for you. I just texted my son asking if he had seen any today. Probably 15 years ago the gun trading and other stuff got so out of hand the ATF came in and shut them down.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As much as I hate snakes I will admit we do not have a large population of poisonous ones. We do have some but nothing like other folks. I am on the rocky river bluffs and we have the big SOB timber rattlers but not a huge population. There are massasauga rattlesnakes in large populations some places. There are reports of cottonmouth but I do not know of any confirmation. The rattlers are confirmed as there are videos of folks "hunting" them. Of course they cannot kill them as that would be wrong...... :D Probably40 years ago there were rumors of folks saying we had coral snakes but that was just BS.

As for rattlesnakes that is a funny subject. In Illinois they are considered threatened and therefore protected. You are not supposed to kill them but i doubt anyone has every been cited for it. You can however remove them alive. As I type this, one of my sons is down in Missouri at the Rutledge Gun and Dog Swap Meet. For years it was a total free for all of hillbilly trading. You would walk around and there were vendors with cattle tanks containing rattlesnakes and other oddities. You pick out the snake you want, pay for it, come back later and it was cooked for you. I just texted my son asking if he had seen any today. Probably 15 years ago the gun trading and other stuff got so out of hand the ATF came in and shut them down.
Just an FYI, there are no poisonous snakes. There are however venomous snakes.