greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Waiting til kickoff on Sunday to contribute. I'll throw in $1 for every point the Detroit Lions score. Any Bucs fans out there????
So you are saying you are gonna be donating 0 dollars 😂 ok I'm sorry the other team might not show up so then you will be the top donor 👍

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
7:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have rattle snakes here and they all die when I come across them. I have young kids and I am not going to chance it, sorry snakes. Them make great hat bands and they are pretty good on the grill…
We have mainly hognose snakes, garter snakes and I think milk snakes here. None are poisonous but I’m still not a fan.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have mainly hognose snakes, garter snakes and I think milk snakes here. None are poisonous but I’m still not a fan.

Probably 10 years ago I was working on saws and bullshitting on the phone with a saw gut out east. I glance over to my left and see this small colorful snake laying there. I tell the guy to hang on a minute and set the phone down. I grab about a 42" saw bar and attempt to stab the SOB. Well it got away. I questioned what I had seen as that color of snake does not exist here. I thought I might be nuts.

Then last summer I go out to the burn barrel and low and behold there is a similar snake. I fumble with my phone trying to get a picture and give up. I then try to capture it alive as I wanted to see what the hell it was. It got away though. I then "googled" it and it appears to have been a milk snake. I would have actually like to take it alive just to look at it.

Woodwackr

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably 10 years ago I was working on saws and bullshitting on the phone with a saw gut out east. I glance over to my left and see this small colorful snake laying there. I tell the guy to hang on a minute and set the phone down. I grab about a 42" saw bar and attempt to stab the SOB. Well it got away. I questioned what I had seen as that color of snake does not exist here. I thought I might be nuts.

Then last summer I go out to the burn barrel and low and behold there is a similar snake. I fumble with my phone trying to get a picture and give up. I then try to capture it alive as I wanted to see what the hell it was. It got away though. I then "googled" it and it appears to have been a milk snake. I would have actually like to take it alive just to look at it.
Those are deadly poisonous! Could have kilt you!

No, not really 🤣