Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeff, when you practice, put it on video and study the game film, share it with other guys so you get feedback on technique etc.
You will get a lot of 'you suck' comments at first but a few guys will tell you WHY you suck and then the next time your suckage will shrink :campeon:

So damn much fun

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeff, when you practice, put it on video and study the game film, share it with other guys so you get feedback on technique etc.
You will get a lot of 'you suck' comments at first but a few guys will tell you WHY you suck and then the next time your suckage will shrink :campeon:

So damn much fun

Speaking of game film, did anyone video me sucking?
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

For some reason my 64gig mini SD card in the GoPro is full at 32gigs :(
I will return it to Amazon for another.
I have a ton of footage but alot of the time the camera is just pointed at guys talking, cooking or cutting in the distance.
I did notice some holy grail footage of MustangMike in there :)
Its a lot to go through but i will post up anything that seems like it would be of interest.

saws that made me grin ( i prefer a fast saw, high rpms, if you aren't falling and you still use the dogs you are doing it wrong)
Bills marayuma (sp?) is impressive
Julians MS661 with exposed HD2 was the fastest 661 i ran all day (i think there were 7 of them total) and that was with stock chain that had been thrown twice :)
Mason's 285
Lee and his buddy had a few - Solo Twin, KMS4, CT, 166, 101B on the 797 frame, stock 797 super, echo twin, the other Kart saw, I wanted to ride home in the bed of his truck and eat Jag and run classics for the rest of my life.
Scotts 261 and 064 hybrid were great and of course the pipe saw
Bills 288 and Erik's and at least two others I ran all made me want to get my 288 ready to run fast.
CFBs black hybrid he built for @dall was brilliant
I ran a 394 that was a damn screamer but had a chain so aggressive it was like running a jackhammer in the big oak.

I am sure I ran more different saws yesterday than any other day in my life and I think I ran every 1122 except Docs JMSUnicorn that I didnt see all day (sneaky cooking saw hider)

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you need anything special for that plunge cut? Roller tip? One chain better than the other? Square file, round file?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It's not as bad as ya think Jeff. I'm the first two cuts on Dan's video and those were first time for me no practice, virgin! (I've bore cut a few times but not many!)

Saws were all different chain types. Dan's 262 had aggressive depth gauges compared to mine and no prob boring but I stalled it at the bottom [emoji33]

Give it a shot Jeff!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dan. That video of you cutting was real fast. [emoji106] Nice

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Until you start playing on the team, you aren't on it, you are just a cheerleader. You better start practicing. And no more excuses for your saws being work saws, the work saws won the day!
[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am the Team Stihl leader. The coach. Lol
I just wanted to mention being careful with that plunge cut, up cut is for the potential for something to happen. It does look a little dangerous. Chaps is a must for sure.
But I will try it myself before going on video. Lol

put your skirt on jeff if your not gonna be there when it's that close to you and warm up your Pom poms