Meh...
Local time
4:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm trying to keep the spirit going as I clean up
e65450f67e11767366f3aafb6a55163c.jpg

I'm not sure I will be able to ship this saw back though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What type of 2 stroke ritual is this? Im not privvy?

Boozer

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone who went to the GTG, I enjoy to read all the test results, pictures and videos.
Seems your guys had lots of joy!

Fly over one time Tor, do a gtg and try all the saws you want, then wander around our country a bit.
New York and Boston are both easy from Connecticut.

Very cool bunch of guys who share the same saw sickness, guaranteed good time.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The smell of klotz benol is addicting and arousing.

It's also fantastic oil.
Jason I was just searching for klotz like the bottle Dan showed me while waiting for dinner with the family. I thought guys at NY GTG were running Cam2 race fuel last year when I went there... Klotz benol likely. I definitely want to run some ... Mainly for the smell [emoji39]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Marcello. I'm not sure when I can get together with both bill and eric again. If there is an opportunity I'll let you know.
We didn't because they are small mount 3/8, we just didn't get that far...
Dan I think we can do a dyno meetup again sometime. You aren't too far I'm sure we can make something happen!

I gotta get bill a load cell reader rasp. Pi setup so he can continue to fiddle with load cell damping mechanically. I'm gonna see if Shaun will help identify best decimation filter since I collected that run with full 200 Hz sampling unfiltered. Hope everyone understands the dyno was unusable at start of last weekend and we got it to where we are with a lot of last minute effort and testing. I'm confident now that there is more time we can get it even better!

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
3:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Dan I think we can do a dyno meetup again sometime. You aren't too far I'm sure we can make something happen!

I gotta get bill a load cell reader rasp. Pi setup so he can continue to fiddle with load cell damping mechanically. I'm gonna see if Shaun will help identify best decimation filter since I collected that run with full 200 Hz sampling unfiltered. Hope everyone understands the dyno was unusable at start of last weekend and we got it to where we are with a lot of last minute effort and testing. I'm confident now that there is more time we can get it even better!

I want to thank you all for the hard work and time you all have put into this,I'm honored to have you guys take time to run my saw and everyone else's.

Thank you.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
10:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fly over one time Tor, do a gtg and try all the saws you want, then wander around our country a bit.
New York and Boston are both easy from Connecticut.

Very cool bunch of guys who share the same saw sickness, guaranteed good time.
since I get younger thanks to the fountain of youth we are so lucky to have in Norway it may happen that I one day will experience an GTG.

It would be fun to see, we dont have anything close this in Norway

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Matt, thanks for posting that nice video of me and Marcello running the saws. Your 385 cut real well, but it felt so much different than the other saws due to the Spring AV. Just gives a totally different feel. We ran Kevins 660, a couple of my ported 460/046s, your 385, my MMWS 044, and Marcello's MMWS 461.

That big piece of Oak gave my 044 a bit of a tough time, but the other saws all ate it up pretty well.