CRANKSHAFT PULLER PARNER 7000

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a Partner 7000 I am trying to pull the crankshaft into. I have the Husqvarna install tool: 502 50 30-09 for models: 40, 45, 51, 55. My crank has 10mm fine thread and the tool has 10mm course thread. Does anyone know the part number to the Husky tool that has the 10mm fine thread, or Husqvarna model saw that has a fine thread crankshaft so I can order the tool to try? Thank you in advance.

Update: Answered, thank you...

Last edited:

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Generally speaking on any heat /shrink fit bearing its a simple heat the bearing pocket method .I've got the Partner and Stihl repair books and that's what they both say .I've never thought using a puller is the best method .That's a choice of who is doing the work though .
My method is usually with an industrial heat gun but have used a B bottle turbo torch on occasion .

Billy Currie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've received a puller set that works well. And, like you, I've used a heat gun and an oven. However, this one chainsaw I'm working on is giving me a fit. I've had to resort to other methods. I think some of the parts are not quite the size they intended. Getting read to take it back apart. :(