Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didnt have a tsumura or stihl light 28" on hand but another member weighed them for me and I weighed the 28" cannon i had on hand and it was lighter by a little bit than both but heavier than the Oregon lite
at Randys a lot of guys got to feel the weight and it is impressive also it is super rigid compared to any of the others
Dave

K Mueller

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just out of curiosity, do the cannon light bars in 36” have the same profile as there standard weight bar? Seems like there standard bar has more of a belly than my stihl light 36” does?

Early on Cannon said they are 20% lighter than there standard bar. Thats how I got my math that they were heavier than stihl, but I used 36” bars for comparison, which in a cannon is pretty heavy. I just subtracted 20% from a 36er.

Pretty sweet if they are indeed lighter than stihl! If I was in need of a bar or a full time faller id definitely get one!

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
4:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I keep telling myself that I don’t need one for the price but I also said the same thing about getting the wrap handle and Arctic wrap handle for the 462 before they’re available stock here. And here I am sitting with one of each and they still don’t carry them in Canada lol. Apparently I just like lying to myself.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
6:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I keep telling myself that I don’t need one for the price but I also said the same thing about getting the wrap handle and Arctic wrap handle for the 462 before they’re available stock here. And here I am sitting with one of each and they still don’t carry them in Canada lol. Apparently I just like lying to myself.

Just like a good hunting rifle, a fellow needs a good Wrap handle saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Logsdendave

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So this thread was a good six months old. Any updates on the cannon duralite? I’m kind of thinking I’ll find one to try. But haven’t heard much of any feed back.