Cannon Lightweight Bars

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
4:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I assume Madsen’s is listed in USD so with the exchange it would be $20usd cheaper. Even with getting a decent discount from someone having to get it shipped to Canada work negate any of the savings. Crazy when I could just drive to Cannon and pick it up. Be interesting to see how they sell around here, they look like a nice bar.
Yup, listed in USD

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wonder why they are $80 cheaper through Madsen’s ?
Because Madsens buys there bars in balk most likely funny how they sell Cannon bars but very few people her in Wa, and Oregon use Cannon bars. Flipping dam things aren't any better than the Oregon and Stihl bars as far as I'm concerned.....

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
4:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Because Madsens buys there bars in balk most likely funny how they sell Cannon bars but very few people her in Wa, and Oregon use Cannon bars. Flipping dam things aren't any better than the Oregon and Stihl bars as far as I'm concerned.....
I’ve wore out Stihl bars, never have wore out a Cannon.

Last Cannon I had a lot of time on turned into a custom 3120 race bar.

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The only place you see them is in the long bars or unless you get a really good deal on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve wore out Stihl bars, never have wore out a Cannon.

Last Cannon I had a lot of time on turned into a custom 3120 race bar.
I've never wore out a cannon neither because I've never thought for the price it would be worth it and I still feel that way but different strokes for different folks.

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Up to a 36” bar, I think a lightweight bar is the way to go. The Stihl lightweight bars are plenty light and sturdy IMO. More so than an Oregon. I’m sure the Cannon bars will be top quality, but a little hefty compared to the Stihl or Oregon. Personally, I have no complaints about the Stihl lightweight bars. Does anyone know why they are not offering the Cannon in Husky mount? Just not enough demand I would suppose.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Up to a 36” bar, I think a lightweight bar is the way to go. The Stihl lightweight bars are plenty light and sturdy IMO. More so than an Oregon. I’m sure the Cannon bars will be top quality, but a little hefty compared to the Stihl or Oregon. Personally, I have no complaints about the Stihl lightweight bars. Does anyone know why they are not offering the Cannon in Husky mount? Just not enough demand I would suppose.
Just to keep the cost down, just have to buy the adapter, then one bar fits both-ish! Lol if a husky bar is on the shelf and a Stihl guy wants the bar he can’t use it, but the Stihl bar can be sold to both.

CLEARCUT

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just to keep the cost down, just have to buy the adapter, then one bar fits both-ish! Lol if a husky bar is on the shelf and a Stihl guy wants the bar he can’t use it, but the Stihl bar can be sold to both.
That’s true. I’ve never been a big fan of the adapter, but they work just fine.