Cannon Lightweight Bars

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A 42” bar these days will he used on a hot 395 or 661R.
I’ve got this one:

There’s no damn way I’m paying an extra $250 for a reduced weight 42” even as much as I like Cannons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I agree, but it’s the only chance they have, is longer bars, with cheap lightweight bars in under 36” everywhere now, only a few will pony up! And most feel those are overpriced!! Lol a standard weight cannon is expensive enough! I bought a nice 660 with 32”Stihl lite bar for $400 total, I am not touching the cannons at anywhere near that pricing

Skeans1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Definitive Dave is a dealer also. He could Probly get decent prices if your really interested.

Might be but when I say quantity the building is almost a city block and over half of it is just storage they’ve got racks of bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
12:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wonder why they are $80 cheaper through Madsen’s ?

I assume Madsen’s is listed in USD so with the exchange it would be $20usd cheaper. Even with getting a decent discount from someone having to get it shipped to Canada work negate any of the savings. Crazy when I could just drive to Cannon and pick it up. Be interesting to see how they sell around here, they look like a nice bar.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cannons are definitely a premium top shelf product, its just a damn shame sometimes when such a desirable product is priced out of folks hands. Who knows though, D/D is good on price & if your not paying full whack msrp, you may get one for closer to Stihl light pricing. I'd pay a bit extra for the cannon. The US dollar is strong & that counts for a lot too.