Another chainsaw dyno...

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pro tip: don't wrap the rope around your hand and wrist.
I've done that just with a tight grip. There was another guy hanging on with me. The climber cut out a huge branch of hickory, we didn't expect that or the weight. He wasn't a good or easy to communicate with climber.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Or lift him off the ground.

I know a dude named Gary Horner that climbs, he's one crazy tough motherfukker...for me to say that takes a lot.

He had this guy named clark that had some type of special needs workin' for him..idk what you'd call his condition. If you heard Gary tell you the story about the time he sent a a piece down that was about 700 lbs and he told Clark no matter what you better not let go of that rope...he only had 1 wrap on it...

He rode it about 30 feet and Gary said the sound he made sounded like a donkey in mating season..I laugh about it randomly..

When I pass gary on the road he hangs out of his truck and makes the sound..it's priceless :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wanna send down big pieces and see how good he can rope. I'll burn his paws a few times to wake him up.
You’ll likely just send me up and flying towards the tree. I’m gonna admit that I suck at rope duty

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I know a dude named Gary Horner that climbs, he's one crazy tough motherfukker...for me to say that takes a lot.

He had this guy named clark that had some type of special needs workin' for him..idk what you'd call his condition. If you heard Gary tell you the story about the time he sent a a piece down that was about 700 lbs and he told Clark no matter what you better not let go of that rope...

He rode it about 30 feet and Gary said the sound he made sounded like a donkey in mating season..I laugh about it randomly..

When I pass gary on the road he hangs out of his truck and makes the sound..it's priceless :lol::lol::lol:
I’m laughing my ass off right now, that’s some funny *s-word

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I allways encourage people to ask questions and make sure that they are going down the right rabbit hole, so I definitely don’t mind when someone asks me for a video of something that doesn’t fit the everyday norm.

I usually try to keep in mind that not everyone has the history that some of the seasoned members have here, and I’m allways learning, so I welcome the opportunity to put up another “non you-tube” video. Them executive you tube jackrabbits can go suck on a stump

I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone at the next Ct GTG ...........
Where’s Dan ???
@paragonbuilder

[emoji2323]
What’s a Ct GTG?

NightRogue

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If comp is too high to be pulled over and you want to make starting easier, cut a groove on exhaust port roof. Like they had in the old saws, sorta comp relief groove. You can find on few of the modern day saws as well like 2511t.

I ground the comp relief on 2511t to make it flow better and it definitely made starting easier

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk