High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

And now for something completely different.

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i wish it was warm here its supposed to be 42 for the high here today and rain all day

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel at your current exhaust height and BD setting there will be some back stuffing, so it’ll be interesting to see. Even stuffed, I’ve seen then run lots of duration with great success. Looking forward to seeing it done.
revisiting this post, i didnt really read it all the way. this saw has a huge ex port and more blowdown than it had from the factory, im trying to how understand how backstuffing is a concern, especially with stuffers.

Bjorn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dont worry about the blowdown, just feed it properly, and it Will run good.

cus_deluxe

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
spent a few minutes on this thing. found a solution to the on off switch while waiting on the ones @Red97 suggested. remembered that i had an old handle off a backpack blower that the throttle cable had worn out. it happened to have a nice momentary switch. and just so happens it fit perfectly in the old spot. glad i didnt throw that handle away
#itsgoodtobeahoarder
A726E11B-DF13-44A3-A4FB-23958AE14EA0.jpeg

Bjorn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
revisiting this post, i didnt really read it all the way. this saw has a huge ex port and more blowdown than it had from the factory, im trying to how understand how backstuffing is a concern, especially with stuffers.
Mcculloch had a good solution to avoid backpreasure.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 25

cus_deluxe

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel ya on the snow. 5” and 13F this morning. Been real consistent every 4-5 days. It wears you down.
View attachment 371340
we’ve actually had very little snow this year, maybe 80” total. but weve just had so many nice days and so much time with no snow on the ground that its felt like spring,sort of, for the last 6 weeks. and then we get 8” and we gotta start the slush/mud phase all over again.

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
3:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And you are on the less snowy side of the less snowy range of Colorado.
Truth. I’ve got friends in Tahoe with 12’ on their roof. Just cold here with dust. Nothing a warm fire can’t cure.
we’ve actually had very little snow this year, maybe 80” total. but weve just had so many nice days and so much time with no snow on the ground that its felt like spring,sort of, for the last 6 weeks. and then we get 8” and we gotta start the slush/mud phase all over again.
It’s mud down below. I’ll take snow over mud. But working is good, so I guess I’ll take mud too. LOL

cus_deluxe

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Truth. I’ve got friends in Tahoe with 12’ on their roof. Just cold here with dust. Nothing a warm fire can’t cure.

It’s mud down below. I’ll take snow over mud. But working is good, so I guess I’ll take mud too. LOL
day 1 of spring break w two young boys stuck at home. im bout to start handin out chokeslams lol.