High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

And now for something completely different.

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
that saw doesnt look like it runs at all....... lolololol runs pretty good nice job

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so right now its 103-120/123-81. i think it could maybe use a touch more duration everywhere. thoughts? getting close to the point where im gonna try to get the other carb set up for alcohol.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so right now its 103-120/123-81. i think it could maybe use a touch more duration everywhere. thoughts? getting close to the point where im gonna try to get the other carb set up for alcohol.
Might try the uppers first and then the intake, save the exhaust for last.
That way you can stop if one or two do the trick.
Also you can try...
Put back on top of the intake what you took off of the bottom with JB putty.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
10:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Might try the uppers first and then the intake, save the exhaust for last.
That way you can stop if one or two do the trick.
Also you can try...
Put back on top of the intake what you took off of the bottom with JB putty.
thanks steve, thats pretty much where my thoughts were headed. certainly dont wanna lose any more torque or compression by raising ex if i dont have to. seems like there should still be room for a touch less blowdown. and 81 intake is pretty conservative for what im after. if i were to have started with a untouched cylinder, it would be turning out a bit differently. ex port and intake are way wide already so dont wanna go crazy w durations on those

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thanks steve, thats pretty much where my thoughts were headed. certainly dont wanna lose any more torque or compression by raising ex if i dont have to. seems like there should still be room for a touch less blowdown. and 81 intake is pretty conservative for what im after. if i were to have started with a untouched cylinder, it would be turning out a bit differently. ex port and intake are way wide already so dont wanna go crazy w durations on those
Intake worst case you can put a touch back on, exhaust, that's a hard trick.
Plus you have the advantage of not having to stay within any work saw constrictions, so if it ends up being a touch fuely it'll be fine.