High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

And now for something completely different.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thanks steve, thats pretty much where my thoughts were headed. certainly dont wanna lose any more torque or compression by raising ex if i dont have to. seems like there should still be room for a touch less blowdown. and 81 intake is pretty conservative for what im after. if i were to have started with a untouched cylinder, it would be turning out a bit differently. ex port and intake are way wide already so dont wanna go crazy w durations on those
You could do the tree monkey trick and get a sacrificial piston and keep taking the top edge off and test it to find the right duration before you grind too far.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You could do the tree monkey trick and get a sacrificial piston and keep taking the top edge off and test it to find the right duration before you grind too far.
i think im just gonna go another couple c-hairs on the transfers and see what it does. we’ll see how motivated i get this afternoon haha

pbillyi69

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sometimes ya just gotta let go of the old and in with the new. have you put a tach on it to see where it is?