70cc class Dyno day

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm kind of hoping Makita does the right thing and sells Dolmar rather than just quietly sweeping the company under the rug... Be really cool if a company not named Husqvarna bought it.
That would be nice, don't see it happening. Companies usually buy other companies for intellectual resources, right now Dolmar doesn't really have anything to offer, other than a name most don't know. Sad but true.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
That would be nice, don't see it happening. Companies usually buy other companies for intellectual resources, right now Dolmar doesn't really have anything to offer, other than a name most don't know. Sad but true.
I think Dolmar still has enough European market share for it to be attractive to a company who could use some help in that department. Someone like Echo. At least that's how this chainsaw wet dream is playing out for me... Your right though it probably won't happen and Makita will just write it off as a loss.

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think Dolmar still has enough European market share for it to be attractive to a company who could use some help in that department. Someone like Echo. At least that's how this chainsaw wet dream is playing out for me... Your right though it probably won't happen and Makita will just write it off as a loss.
It's sad truly sad. Yamabiko knows what they're doing and has zero need to absorb another company. Yamadolbiko lol.