High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

461 vs 460?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I cut 75 one day and missed work for 2 days after.

I know several guy's who can cut a 100 a day walking through the hills select cutting. That's cut and top

Thats turnin and burnin there big boy...you were probably too hung over from the beverages after a day like that..i just bucked anything that was worth a fark to 14' or so..the rest got pushed or left for the firewood rats.

Last edited:

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
9:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thats turnin and burnin there big boy...you were probably too hung over from the beverages after a day like that..i just bucked anything that was worth a fark to 14'..the rest got pushed or left for the firewood rats.
I know a couple guys that can cut and top 100,it's probably been a year since I logged and I only cut 27. Thought I was going to die.
We select cut so you leave the truck with a saw and a little gas and oil and walk through the woods falling and topping the good and leaving the bad until your out of gas. Not only cutting and topping but you walk miles carrying a saw.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I know a couple guys that can cut and top 100,it's probably been a year since I logged and I only cut 27. Thought I was going to die.
We select cut so you leave the truck with a saw and a little gas and oil and walk through the woods falling and topping the good and leaving the bad until your out of gas. Not only cutting and topping but you walk miles carrying a saw.

I never had to walk very far..1/2 or 3/4 mile TOPS..we always rode a gator around.

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
9:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
When i was at the store buyin that 3lb tub of butter and 36 pack of rubbers you asked me to get along with the popcorn for the first annual OPE sleepover party.

Ill call the shop tomorrow.
Ok...so I just checked and seen I had 6 voicemails...your name might have been on that list. My bust g... I really need a sexratary. I'll pay you back for the sleepover goodies as an I'm sorry.