LOL. YES! [emoji16][emoji106]

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really feel bad for the Hooskie guys. No wrenching on saws at the Hooskie fix it table and stuff. [emoji17]

Let's not exaggerate Jeff. That's the "tuning table" for final adjustments for smoking the other brands that show up at these events.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's not exaggerate Jeff. That's the "tuning table" for final adjustments for smoking the other brands that show up at these events.
YES.
I feel bad. I have my 262XP. But it don't need fixin. So I don't fit in. It's been MOFO'D!!!
I run it with muh Stihl's.
Nuff said...

Just wants to keep cutting and cutting. Real round wood, not that funny square stuff...
#WorksawsRule

Last edited:

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would love to have a GTG at my upstate property, but access is difficult and parking is very limited and the Mtn has been logged, so there is no big wood, so it is just not feasible!

Between this and NY, I will really miss not seeing everyone this year! Hopefully there will be some GTGs later that will include some of the familiar faces.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL. Yes sir. Good idea. [emoji106]
#wehaveagreatbunchofguyshere

Well then lets do it. Everybody runs a few saws that weekend and shares some pics. Invite a couple guys that are close by, or just in your own back yard by yourself.

Doesn't have to be just us guys that were going to Dan's CT event. Let the whole site get in on it. The "Corona GTG". Coast to coast, The guys in Europe, our Aussie and New Zealand mates down under. If it's a global virus, we can have a global GTG. Calls for a new thread if it sounds like a good idea.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well then lets do it. Everybody runs a few saws that weekend and shares some pics. Invite a couple guys that are close by, or just in your own back yard by yourself.

Doesn't have to be just us guys that were going to Dan's CT event. Let the whole site get in on it. The "Corona GTG". Coast to coast, The guys in Europe, our Aussie and New Zealand mates down under. If it's a global virus, we can have a global GTG. Calls for a new thread if it sounds like a good idea.
Definitely should do this IMHO

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk