200T Video & Seal Thread

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
2:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did some creative editing in this thread. It's not something I like doing......but the OP gave me his blessing.

If it pisses anyone off.......blame Thomas1.

I could add, but I'm sure the butthurt would be very swift.

panteliss

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My friend without to have any personal problem with you or any other member

1) i dont give a *s-word who is the owner - sponsor to this or to that forum , i am here for having good time with friends , members, and give and take knowledge.

2) i support - buy from the sponsors of the forums only if my pocket likes them i care for me and my family more than i care for sponsors pockets

3 ) its your desision buy from the forums sponsors no matter what price they tell you no mine , someone in the arboristsite tell me 1000 for the MDG1 i buy it 700 when he make it 700 i will buy another one from him ............. this is life. No problem with the sponsors of this forum i will buy from them if need

4) the oems parts are always better than the aftermarkets , everyone know this, the reason that they use aftermarkets is the cost
Ferrari is Ferrari and toyota is toyota.

5 ) Dont tell that theese seals are not good because you have break one , you remember my wife the kitchen MIELE oven is not good because she dont know how to make a chokolate cake

6 ) dont put the head down because of dificulties of a saw repair , always head up , praxis make you better

be good and safe

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
What is a 200t worth. I know where one is but not sure I want to pay what they want.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Maybe I should pick this one up then.

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They are asking $200. I've only glanced at it as I'm not a top handle guy. So I assume it's in good condition. Thinking about picking it up as an investment however.

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are asking $200. I've only glanced at it as I'm not a top handle guy. So I assume it's in good condition. Thinking about picking it up as an investment however.

Well at least start it up , make sure it starts in 3- 5 pulls does not stall at idle and restarts. Then do a compression test. Tap the muffler around before you fire it up to see if it is loose too. Broken brake handle or melted clutch covers are common.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I've paid $100 for one in a box....they are good "trading" items...and easy to work on. Follow Wolfies advice above...Ill add... make sure it accelerates quick off the trigger and doesn't stumble off idle...common to have the accelerator pumps seals in the carby go poo.

pics and condition report please....so we can start the "horse trading" fer it.

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Exactly. If I can talk him down even better. I would be happy with $50 plus shipping profit. But I don't need a top handle so unless I know I can sell it I don't wanna put a lot of money in a saw I will never use.

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Exactly. If I can talk him down even better. I would be happy with $50 plus shipping profit. But I don't need a top handle so unless I know I can sell it I don't wanna put a lot of money in a saw I will never use.

Now dont under sell it just hold on , lets see how clean it is you may get 300- 375.

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've gotta buy it first. Be my luck by the time I get there it will be gone.