Country flag

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
7:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s the ProMac-700. Arrived dirty as ten hells so I took several minutes to clean his ass up before the Glamour Shot pics. One thing for certain... ol’ Jimbo knows how to pack a powerhead for the shipping if nothing else...took me a few min’s just to get the thing out of the box. Packing was tighter than dick’s hatband!

View attachment 210691
View attachment 210692
View attachment 210693
Here’s the ProMac-700. Arrived dirty as ten hells so I took several minutes to clean his ass up before the Glamour Shot pics. One thing for certain... ol’ Jimbo knows how to pack a powerhead for the shipping if nothing else...took me a few min’s just to get the thing out of the box. Packing was tighter than dick’s hatband!

View attachment 210691
View attachment 210692
View attachment 210693

what you may also hopefully discover is he actually can build a nice saw.

now if only he could behave in polite company.

Last edited:

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's snoop ya *frenching boomer
Relax bish it's all good!!
c77cad716de551292f45d7cdcdafc5cd.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure why...it just seems like my luck in life has always been somewhat f’d up, with a few breaks here and there...we’ve all been there. And I’ve done some foolish, f’d up things in my travels...gone to jail a few times for a wknd stay many yrs ago. We better ourselves, we quit being so damn arrogant, feeding ourselves before others.

My main deal is my kids are healthy and happy, thank God...and my life now at my age, 52, is for them. But I’ll take a damn good shot of ass with the best of ‘em...and there’s been a hundred times it was a 15-30 min deal...and ‘sweetie, you gotta go get you the latest subscription of Outdoor Life or Guns & Ammo on the coffee tables in the living room...’cause there ain’t too many subscriptions of Cosmopolitan around here.’

One 18-yr marriage was enough for this white boy...but my kiddos have shined, and I’m thankful for that stress relief. Renee’, their mother, we live 8 miles apart, came and ate Turkey Day with us. We shared the same attorney back in ‘06 when we divorced. We’ve never had a bad word btwn us since then. I was that odd bird that never got drug down a bad divorce alley. She could’ve made it hard on me...I paid the child support, but she could’ve made it hard. She and I text or talk a few times a week, been that way since our divorce. It’s all about the kids and how you give them opportunities to shine...without friction and bullshitt in their lives. I’m blessed, bar none!

But you folks have shined every single time I’ve been at a crossroad since I’ve been here...it’s amazing how many good folks are in in this group. Stand up folks willing to give anything, or help a man.

Pretty damn good in my book!

Semper Fi!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure why...it just seems like my luck in life has always been somewhat f’d up, with a few breaks here and there...we’ve all been there. And I’ve done some foolish, f’d up things in my travels...gone to jail a few times for a wknd stay many yrs ago. We better ourselves, we quit being so damn arrogant, feeding ourselves before others.

My main deal is my kids are healthy and happy, thank God...and my life now at my age, 52, is for them. But I’ll take a damn good shot of ass with the best of ‘em...and there’s been a hundred times it was a 15-30 min deal...and ‘sweetie, you gotta go get you the latest subscription of Outdoor Life or Guns & Ammo on the coffee tables in the living room...’cause there ain’t too many subscriptions of Cosmopolitan around here.’

One 18-yr marriage was enough for this white boy...but my kiddos have shined, and I’m thankful for that stress relief. Renee’, their mother, we live 8 miles apart, came and ate Turkey Day with us. We shared the same attorney back in ‘06 when we divorced. We’ve never had a bad word btwn us since then. I was that odd bird that never got drug down a bad divorce alley. She could’ve made it hard on me...I paid the child support, but she could’ve made it hard. She and I text or talk a few times a week, been that way since our divorce. It’s all about the kids and how you give them opportunities to shine...without friction and bullshitt in their lives. I’m blessed, bar none!

But you folks have shined every single time I’ve been at a crossroad since I’ve been here...it’s amazing how many good folks are in in this group. Stand up folks willing to give anything, or help a man.

Pretty damn good in my book!

Semper Fi!
Cosmopolitan subscription on it's way.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate you folks reading my ramble...sometimes I just need a sounding board. At times you’re the best thing I got. This has been a high blood pressure deal a time or ten on me...now that it’s over...the focus is Jared for this saw.

Thank you Randy, thank you Dominick for making this happen...your efforts will not go unnoticed here.

Thank you everyone who played a part in this. It was not my intention nor anyone else’s the way this played out...I appreciate Jim sending the raffle ProMac-700 saw. It’s a dog eat dog world...and I think Jimbo got it eventually.

Randy... @Mastermind ... I simply ask, kill this thing....no sense in going back in time. We move forward now!