Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Donning surgical gloves and a cold beer...wish me luck!
bfcd20215a7db2a2c7053b03b32d72df9c4a274ce9df12471d76e67e46896cc5.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s the ProMac-700. Arrived dirty as ten hells so I took several minutes to clean his ass up before the Glamour Shot pics. One thing for certain... ol’ Jimbo knows how to pack a powerhead for the shipping if nothing else...took me a few min’s just to get the thing out of the box. Packing was tighter than dick’s hatband!

I ain’t got no bar and chain for this thing...I have no clue what the hell it takes, but I’ll work on that, funds permitting...so I can give this to Jared, along with other things, come Christmas time.

Jim added a handwritten note saying he had the saw dialed in at 32:1. I haven’t mixed anything 32:1 in decades. My old Craftsman weed-eaters and blowers used to take 32:1 many yrs ago.

Nonetheless, I’m glad to receive the powerhead, but I’m pissed as well for all the *f-wordk *f-wordk games, and the time it took to get here, and the damn soap opera *s-wordt in here. I’ll get over that...just glad this is over!

I need some input fellas on a new bar and chain. I’d like to deck it out with an ol’ school, vintage, McCulloch 20”-28” or so bar...the price right now may be beyond my means with Christmas knocking down the door, and having to deal with college Katie as well.

Just shoot me whatcha got price-wise, we’ll take it from there...see if I can afford to throw it in the equation.

1C062057-7661-4928-B3FA-F90A87043FE1.jpeg
0A5413E0-F900-47B2-BC95-137B68F53D0D.jpeg
E2F1293F-AFBE-4701-887A-31B9C7385024.jpeg

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
7:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s the ProMac-700. Arrived dirty as ten hells so I took several minutes to clean his ass up before the Glamour Shot pics. One thing for certain... ol’ Jimbo knows how to pack a powerhead for the shipping if nothing else...took me a few min’s just to get the thing out of the box. Packing was tighter than dick’s hatband!

I ain’t got no bar and chain for this thing...I have no clue what the hell it takes, but I’ll work on that, funds permitting...so I can give this to Jared, along with other things, come Christmas time.

Jim added a handwritten note saying he had the saw dialed in at 32:1. I haven’t mixed anything 32:1 in decades. My old Craftsman weed-eaters and blowers used to take 32:1 many yrs ago.

Nonetheless, I’m glad to receive the powerhead, but I’m pissed as well for all the *f-wordk *f-wordk games, and the time it took to get here, and the damn soap opera *s-wordt in here. I’ll get over that...just glad this is over!

I need some input fellas on a new bar and chain. I’d like to deck it out with an ol’ school, vintage, McCulloch 20”-28” or so bar...the price right now may be beyond my means with Christmas knocking down the door, and having to deal with college Katie as well.

Just shoot me whatcha got price-wise, we’ll take it from there...see if I can afford to throw it in the equation.

View attachment 210691
View attachment 210692
View attachment 210693

I need your address Jason. I have just the bar for you.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 210691
View attachment 210692
View attachment 210693
Needs this
https://www.ebay.com/i/152837550840...1NFKv9TPNhZNqJU04JKGetPHg0Zv7CPgaAscEEALw_wcB

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 210691
View attachment 210692
View attachment 210693
40/1 forever