USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
9:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just thinking ‘outside the FedEx box’ here fellers, might be on to sumfin’, can go big-time with this...anybody got a connection with an agent/recording studio...other than the John-Boy and Billy Big Show agent?

Here’s some lyrics from ‘Jimback’...

...”I’m tired of standing in line for saws I’ll never receive...raffle saws ain’t quite the way I thought it would be”...

...“So whatcha gonna do”... (insert ZZ Top there)...

...”’cause we all just want a big box o’ dent pullers...the girls come easy ‘cause they just get fuller...”

...”everybody’s gotta dent puller on speed dial...”

...”Hey...hey...I wanna be a dent puller...”

Any of you *f-wordkers even think about taking advantage and capitalizing on my lyrics here... yer gonna get double dent pullers, guaranteed delivery by Dec 23’d.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just thinking ‘outside the FedEx box’ here fellers, might be on to sumfin’, can go big-time with this...anybody got a connection with an agent/recording studio...other than the John-Boy and Billy Big Show agent?

...”I’m tired of standing in line for saws I’ll never receive...raffle saws ain’t quite the way I thought it would be”...

...”’cause we all just want a big box o’ dent pullers...the girls come easy ‘cause they just get fuller...”

Any of you *f-wordkers even think about taking advantage and capitalizing on my lyrics here... yer gonna get double dent pullers, guaranteed delivery by Dec 23’d.
That's obviously a bluegrass song

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

"Slob on my knob, like corn on the cobb, check in with me, then do your job" - Juicy J, 3-6 mafia