TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
9:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you @USMC615 I just wanted you to have what was yours.

Thank you to Randy for supplying the shipping label. It was my responsibility to pay for parts and shipping, but you helped me out and I'll never forget the kindness you afforded Jason and I.

That being said, let's shut this horse *s-word saga down @Mastermind

Dominick

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It shouldn't be deleted at least one other hasn't got his saw.
And there could be other's we haven't heard from.
I ain't saying delete it. I'm saying lock it. This episode is over. The owner of the saw got his property and its given me an ulcer in the process. I dont wanna hear about it no god damned more.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate you folks reading my ramble...sometimes I just need a sounding board. At times you’re the best thing I got. This has been a high blood pressure deal a time or ten on me...now that it’s over...the focus is Jared for this saw.

Thank you Randy, thank you Dominick for making this happen...your efforts will not go unnoticed here.

Thank you everyone who played a part in this. It was not my intention nor anyone else’s the way this played out...I appreciate Jim sending the raffle ProMac-700 saw. It’s a dog eat dog world...and I think Jimbo got it eventually.

Randy... @Mastermind ... I simply ask, kill this thing....no sense in going back in time. We move forward now!
Start a new thread Like Jared's Pro Mac 700, so we can move forward in a positive way.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
*f-word locking it ! Leave it wide open! People need to remember the ugly and others need to know of they're gonna take a trip down shady lane that you'll be hounded and drug through the dirty like the weasel they are.

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
*f-word locking it ! Leave it wide open! People need to remember the ugly and others need to know of they're gonna take a trip down shady lane that you'll be hounded and drug through the dirty like the weasel they are.
I believe that locking the thread just means no more posts can be added to it. It doesn't delete it.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad you finally got your saw. Looks pretty good, too.

:borra2:

Maybe you're just one part away from getting your saw back too.
Wish I had what was needed to get it done and back to you, hopefully the chainsaw gods will shine down on your saw with the help it is in need of.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
WOW!
I just stumbled across this thread and spent the last hour reading through all 53 pages.
I believe, if you hadn't kept the pressure on, things would have remained unresolved.

Well done gentlemen!

Last edited: