High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The latest dye job.

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I bought a couple more cheap pots yesterday, I'm going to experiment with some different colors, I've got a couple junk top covers I'm going to cut them into strips and see what colors will work. I'll post my results either here or start a new thread. May end up with a purplebsaw after all. Lol.

redtractor

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry, but the closer they get to all black, like the OP, they remind me of the all black Crapsman I've seen.

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm thinking that some other colors have to be there to break it up. If you can dye an all plastic crankcase gray and everything else blace or vice versa I think that may actually be a better look.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
1:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought a couple more cheap pots yesterday, I'm going to experiment with some different colors, I've got a couple junk top covers I'm going to cut them into strips and see what colors will work. I'll post my results either here or start a new thread. May end up with a purplebsaw after all. Lol.
I'll be watching for the results. I have some spare plastics that might get a dye job.

skip sail

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
This is kinda like a porting/hot saw thread,but accessible to mere mortals.
I also like that all the bits you need are cheaply available

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Here is what I picked up the yellow and green is so I can see if I can make lime green. And the tangerine is to see if I can restore some original color. Of course the lighter the colorbthe less likely it will work on Orange and I would think to try it on white would be best. IMAG2341.jpg

darkimpulse

Firewood Hack
Local time
2:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last edited:

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Here is what I picked up the yellow and green is so I can see if I can make lime green. And the tangerine is to see if I can restore some original color. Of course the lighter the colorbthe less likely it will work on Orange and I would think to try it on white would be best. View attachment 14000
call you paula dean.

idiotwithasaw

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If it wasn't so late I would experiment tonight. If anyone has some junk plastic saw parts let me know

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

skip sail

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Man,you could set up a saw dying service,bit like Mastermind,or Brad Snelling doing the porting etc
Members from all over the world could send you their saws for dyeing,you would eventually get too busy to handle the workload and have to outsource to China
The battlecry shall be "Death to the monotonous use of the colour orange!"