High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

MS462 vs. 372XP

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
No dog in this fight but looking at his vids he’s got some real quick work saws and a helluva kinetic-splitter ! Appears to me he’s had Hotsaws101 do a 461R and a 241c (sez so in the video description) and they both move right along ... it appears the rest of saws were modded / ported by him so your comment is questionable at best sir ... wow - thus guy must’ve really put a burr in somebody’s saddle !
Fabz is nothing more than a tool bud.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No dog in this fight but looking at his vids he’s got some real quick work saws and a helluva kinetic-splitter ! Appears to me he’s had Hotsaws101 do a 461R and a 241c (sez so in the video description) and they both move right along ... it appears the rest of saws were modded / ported by him so your comment is questionable at best sir ... wow - thus guy must’ve really put a burr in somebody’s saddle !

Actually. He was caught dead to rights doing exactly what Kevin said he did.

The biggest problem with the internet is stuff like this.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

frank rizzo

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Actually. He was caught dead to rights doing exactly what Kevin said he did.

The biggest problem with the internet is stuff like this.
Yah ... like I said I do not have a dog in this fight and this “Fabz” guy is apparently no longer a member here so I can only go by what I’ve seen on his utube channel ... most were brought up that if you have nothing nice to say then you keep your lips pressed together ... did you or anyone else here have business dealings with this “Fabz’s” guy that went awry ? Or is it just sour-grapes ?

BonScott46

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I agree. That saw is a little monster after mods and break in. But....I haven't found as large of gain in the 362C. To me....that is odd.
Have you done any videos of the newest version of the 261 Randy? Stronger than a ported NE346? Durability? Have any out with pros? Oil a 20 inch no problem? 24? Figured I would get all my questions in at once...:D

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you done any videos of the newest version of the 261 Randy? Stronger than a ported NE346? Durability? Have any out with pros? Oil a 20 inch no problem? 24? Figured I would get all my questions in at once...:D

Not quite as fast as the 346.

I've seen one bad crankshaft out of 140 saws. Just a defect I think.

It seems to oil a 20 well. With a modded oil pump, a 24 wouldn't be out of the question......but in my opinion, that's far too much bar on a 50cc saw.

BonScott46

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Not quite as fast as the 346.

I've seen one bad crankshaft out of 140 saws. Just a defect I think.

It seems to oil a 20 well. With a modded oil pump, a 24 wouldn't be out of the question......but in my opinion, that's far too much bar on a 50cc saw.
Thanks Randy. Was thinking green softwood (spuce/pine) for a 24.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
GFY

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
9:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yah not interested ... but I will arm-wrestle ya lefty for pink slips ! Let me know where/when lol

They got a saying in these parts, "if you let a gypsy in your house, he'll try to get in your bed".

Dude was building himself up, but trying to lay low at same time. Lol.