MS462 vs. 372XP

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fabz has tried to mess with me several times on YouTube. You see if you block someone they can't comment on any of your videos. However the ass bag discovered if he unsubscribed than subscribed again, he could temporarily post comments. The Nut Job was doing this over and over. The guy is a psychopath!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fabz has tried to mess with me several times on YouTube. You see if you block someone they can't comment on any of your videos. However the ass bag discovered if he unsubscribed than subscribed again, he could temporarily post comments. The Nut Job was doing this over and over. The guy is a psychopath!

Yep.....he got on my youtube channel too.

I just deleted his comments.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fabz was the true legend of unsubstantiated claims of saw awesomeness. He self pioneered the Razor chain™, and never let his lack of capability prevent his ambitions of race saw status.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The last I heard of him on AS he admitted his claims, rants & general BS was the result of drug use. He said he'd stopped taking them & was all good last time I read his posts....maybe not.

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So frank rizzo was fabs? And he is or isn't connected to hotsaws101? If he is affiliated with hotsaws then how is he connected?