MS462 vs. 372XP

StephK87

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
it’s a Hotsaws101 insane-0-ized version and boy does she rip !

Know him from youtube for years now, saw's run great mostly, no question! But i've heard something about 600$ for a "insane-o-ized" port job (what ever that means), that's a bit to much in my humble opinion.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yah , Fabzacres was where I got the video ... do you have some beef with him ?
Fabz talks a big game and doesn’t back it up :). I have run an insanoized 372xp in New York and it was a strong impressive saw.
I offered Fabz a chance to back up his boasting in person about his razor chain, any size saw head to head same saw whatever and he slunk back into the weeds.... no show, no go
The hotsaws101 vids always seem kinda braggadosious to me but the saw i ran was a good one for sure, his tiered pricing tops out way higher that’s the industry norms but less than anctual race saws so.......

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Definitive Dave thanks for comparing the 462 to a stock 372. That’s the kind of comparison I’ve been waiting for, head to head with its stock old tech rival. The 462 sounds great in the cut, after it breaks in I bet the 372 would need to be ported to remain close to it. Do you have any plans to compare them in larger wood? Say 20” or so??? I’d wager the 462 widens the gap in bigger wood.

frank rizzo

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Fabz talks a big game and doesn’t back it up :). I have run an insanoized 372xp in New York and it was a strong impressive saw.
I offered Fabz a chance to back up his boasting in person about his razor chain, any size saw head to head same saw whatever and he slunk back into the weeds.... no show, no go
The hotsaws101 vids always seem kinda braggadosious to me but the saw i ran was a good one for sure, his tiered pricing tops out way higher that’s the industry norms but less than anctual race saws so.......
Yah , I googled ported 241c and this “Fabz” guy is the first to pop-up ; seems like the saw moves right along for a work saw imho ... if you have his contact info do share ... I have a few ? I wood like to ask him

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yah , I googled ported 241c and this “Fabz” guy is the first to pop-up ; seems like the saw moves right along for a work saw imho ... if you have his contact info do share ... I have a few ? I wood like to ask him

He was a member here.....a few different times....under different usernames. He was abrasive as hell to any and all.

He can probably be contacted thru his youtube channel.

frank rizzo

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He was a member here.....a few different times....under different usernames. He was abrasive as hell to any and all.

He can probably be contacted thru his youtube channel.
Yah , I checked his utube channel and it appears there’s no contact info ... hmm ... I did a search on here and all I discovered was something regarding “Black Cat Performance” and “Razer Chain” ... oh well ; it’ll all come out in the wash I guess lol

frank rizzo

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Really likes to show other people's work, passing it off as his own
No dog in this fight but looking at his vids he’s got some real quick work saws and a helluva kinetic-splitter ! Appears to me he’s had Hotsaws101 do a 461R and a 241c (sez so in the video description) and they both move right along ... it appears the rest of saws were modded / ported by him so your comment is questionable at best sir ... wow - thus guy must’ve really put a burr in somebody’s saddle !