jms afterbirth

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
5:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If Kevin has his GTG in the woods this year you could bring it along and we could put a few rounds in it at 10 yards, just sayin’. :)
It would be interesting to see damage from a 340 weatherby that i just loaded up with 265 grain accubonds at 2900fps. I know they do a number on ballistic gel

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unfarkingbelievable. I can’t wrap my head around it. It reminds me of women who keep going back to the boyfriend that keeps beating the chit out of them; nothing you say can change their mind.
Fabz claims to have repeat business too
He quoted me a grand to port a 462

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
7:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unfarkingbelievable. I can’t wrap my head around it. It reminds me of women who keep going back to the boyfriend that keeps beating the chit out of them; nothing you say can change their mind.

It's the makeup sex dot dot dot

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:45 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remember that thread where so many good members donated time, skills, parts, machine work, money for shipping....the whole lot to fix that JMS saw. He ended up with a wicked saw any of us would be proud to own built on good faith, pride & collective decency. Then when all was said & done he sent off another saw to JMS. :facepalm: I felt like I'd been kicked in the guts & sack at the same time just reading it from the other side of the globe. :eeek: :shakehead:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remember that thread where so many good members donated time, skills, parts, machine work, money for shipping....the whole lot to fix that JMS saw. He ended up with a wicked saw any of us would be proud to own built on good faith, pride & collective decency. Then when all was said & done he sent off another saw to JMS. :facepalm: I felt like I'd been kicked in the guts & sack at the same time just reading it from the other side of the globe. :eeek: :shakehead:
First he took it apart and *f-worded up the intake
Screwing with it if i remember right
He wasn't the brightest

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
5:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That and the saw we did for Jake ("Jake's 064") taught me a good lesson about all of us not getting together and collectively doing something for a knucklehead who needs a swift kick in the ass.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:45 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That and the saw we did for Jake ("Jake's 064") taught me a good lesson about all of us not getting together and collectively doing something for a knucklehead who needs a swift kick in the ass.

I agree to a point. The Riff Raff Collective have done some pretty awesome things since then.