Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
9:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Throw @Mattyo in there as a pivot man and you got yourself a hat trick. I see he still has balls enough to come around although I don't know why. Good nuff fur who it's for....

Wow... missed this. Can you rephrase that? Not quite sure what you were getting at.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
not too sure you can lump Matty O in that bagofdicks. Also Matty is still around, just not posting as much as a matter of preference not avoidance. help me understand otherwise.
Agree

Matty’s never been dishonest with any one.

One disagreement about selling a saw as a running parts saw with no implied warranty upset him and caused him to not visit here as often voluntarily.

Grouping him into the JMS group is inaccurate and highly unfair.

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not gonna dig back through stuff for specifics but he pissed a lot folks off before he "decided" to take a back seat. He ain't someone I'd ever do business with nor care to be around. But hey everyone has an opinion.

Sorry. I'm just not following posts well.

Ok. Your opinion is known. But what was it based on again? You aren't gonna get specific about it ....but you just have it?

Don't ya think that there *might* be a little more to the story?

If anyone on this site gets to be upset with Jason it's me. I didn't have the highest about of $$ with him but I was darn close. He really stuck it to one of his best customers. And this is what this thread is about. Not about your opinion of me ...but what's going on with jms.

If he is continuing his ponzi... he owes me a pile. ....since 2017. I don't know why anyone else would want to get into that line.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck Matt.

IIRC, you had something like 9 saws there when it all went bad? I also remember some other odd saw sale he pulled on you.

I think Sondre got a big screwing, but he got most of his saws back and we were able to fix them up.

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sondre had the most $$ value with him i think. Someone else had 13 powerhead's with him. I had 9 ...since Nov 2016 or thereabouts. No i don't have all of them back. He was supposed to have sold some of them and given me an agreed upon $ amount.

According to him... he chose to pay his mortgage instead of me. So....in the exceptionally unlikely case I get paid... it'll be on the back of someone else getting screwed.

Oh...and lord knows how many saw parts of mine he still has. He never kept track of what was mine and what wasn't. They were all in boxes for him. But it became obvious that my saw parts ended up in a general parts pile at his place.

And thanks doc :) have a good day sir!

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sondre had the most $$ value with him i think. Someone else had 13 powerhead's with him. I had 9 ...since Nov 2016 or thereabouts. No i don't have all of them back. He was supposed to have sold some of them and given me an agreed upon $ amount.

According to him... he chose to pay his mortgage instead of me. So....in the exceptionally unlikely case I get paid... it'll be on the back of someone else getting screwed.

Oh...and lord knows how many saw parts of mine he still has. He never kept track of what was mine and what wasn't. They were all in boxes for him. But it became obvious that my saw parts ended up in a general parts pile at his place.

And thanks doc :) have a good day sir!
Yup, he used your parts to build all kinds of saws and sell em.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi all,

Been a while since whatever happened with Jason of JMS saws went down, ending with the bannings.

I am on here and AS, which he is not, does anyone know if he is active on any forums or boards?

I was buying some items off him when the banning occurred, money had been transferred for a ported 064 cylinder, piston & short 066 PTO side case.

However it all fell apart when he was banned from the platforms we had been communicating on, and apparently he does not use his PayPal linked email.

The timing coincided with some dramas in my own life, as such it was not a priority.

Anyway I was hoping someone might know where or if he is online?

I don’t want to come forward as someone who was ripped off, at this point I don’t feel that is the case, it was just a series of unfortunate events that came together, just hoping to possibly sort it out now.
Update us if he returns your property.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Agree

Matty’s never been dishonest with any one.

One disagreement about selling a saw as a running parts saw with no implied warranty upset him and caused him to not visit here as often voluntarily.

Grouping him into the JMS group is inaccurate and highly unfair.

There's your "Best Answer" fellers.

Like Al said, one disagreement over a choice of words is absolutely no reason to lump Matty in with any of those guys.

I for one am damn glad to see him posting on this forum. His crank pulling tools are excellent, and his service on them has never caused anyone to come to me with a complaint.

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks mm...but let's not forget this thread isn't about me. If anyone has an issue with me we can have a beer or a private convo.

The issue at hand is getting stuff back from jms. Which falls under the category of unobtanium

Sawrain

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To the op.... you are stuck in a long line of people he owes stuff and money to.

He's owed me since 2017... more than I care to admit.

Sorry man.

Wow, I did not know it was that bad, I had only seen some of the saw strip down threads related to builds, makes my possible loss seem a little insignificant now.

A shame that that the quality control was lacking, something easier to benchmark and achieve than the more subjective porting, which seemed ok.

Update us if he returns your property.

Will do.