jms afterbirth

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I must have missed something. What's the story on JMS? Feel free to PM it if you don't want to say publicly. I hadn't payed close attention, but thought he was just one of the big long time porters here, then all of a sudden I see a mocking avatar from drf256 which I figured was a friendly jest, and I figured the Banneded under his username was another joke. What happened?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I must have missed something. What's the story on JMS? Feel free to PM it if you don't want to say publicly. I hadn't payed close attention, but thought he was just one of the big long time porters here, then all of a sudden I see a mocking avatar from drf256 which I figured was a friendly jest, and I figured the Banneded under his username was another joke. What happened?

He is a lying thief that did very *s-wordty work.

If you see a saw that says JMS you're better off *s-wordting in your hand and finding another saw.

Last edited:

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
5:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Imagine a Dumpster Fire inside of a burning building on a side street in Somalia.

$$$$$$ spent & what was received was not what was promised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
http://opeforum.com/threads/check-out-this-jmssaws-064.8160/ just one of the clusterfuqs

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
it'll take $800.oo to make it right
How much money were people really saving with his discount 2-4-1 porting prices, this shows what you get for your money, ruined parts/saws, $800 repair bills & any costs associated with a saw you depend on breaking down. Technically your buying embarrasment, heart ache, time wasted dealing with the crook and all the excuses/lies. Great value this maxed out porting half price sale. Personally I'd just buy a new saw and make this saw an exhibit on what not to do in the 'porting 101 thread'.
How well did it run?
Lol
Who the *f-word is still buying saws from this *b-word?
In the saw porting scene there is an underworld where people like JMS operate, use dark net etc. There are members reading this right now that still employ his services, though they'll never come forth & admit a thing. Humans are funny irrational beings, some feel he was hard done by and believe his 'victim' status. Fools will always exist, common sense is something we learn & are not given at birth.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Suggested reading
https://sawhawgz.com/threads/jms-saws.5226/
He was still trying to get me to send him saws
For the buy one get one promotion he was running.