Sawrain

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi all,

Been a while since whatever happened with Jason of JMS saws went down, ending with the bannings.

I am on here and AS, which he is not, does anyone know if he is active on any forums or boards?

I was buying some items off him when the banning occurred, money had been transferred for a ported 064 cylinder, piston & short 066 PTO side case.

However it all fell apart when he was banned from the platforms we had been communicating on, and apparently he does not use his PayPal linked email.

The timing coincided with some dramas in my own life, as such it was not a priority.

Anyway I was hoping someone might know where or if he is online?

I don’t want to come forward as someone who was ripped off, at this point I don’t feel that is the case, it was just a series of unfortunate events that came together, just hoping to possibly sort it out now.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
11:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi all,

Been a while since whatever happened with Jason of JMS saws went down, ending with the bannings.

I am on here and AS, which he is not, does anyone know if he is active on any forums or boards?

I was buying some items off him when the banning occurred, money had been transferred for a ported 064 cylinder, piston & short 066 PTO side case.

However it all fell apart when he was banned from the platforms we had been communicating on, and apparently he does not use his PayPal linked email.

The timing coincided with some dramas in my own life, as such it was not a priority.

I don’t want to come forward as someone who was ripped off, at this point I don’t feel that is the case, it was just a series of unfortunate events that came together, just hoping to possibly sort it out now.
Don’t act as if it’s your fault either, if you sent him money he should have made it a point to get in touch with you. But we all know that isn’t going to happen.

Sawrain

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He keeps trying to buy parts from me on ebay but he is blocked

Still building saws then.

You might be able to contact him through his YouTube channel but something tells me he'll probably act like he doesn't know ya.

Good idea, will try that.

Don’t act as if it’s your fault either, if you sent him money he should have made it a point to get in touch with you. But we all know that isn’t going to happen.

Will try YouTube as above, looks fairly active, will have to go through comments though, as it looks like they took the messenger function away.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi all,

Here’s Jason’s cell phone number. Send him a text and see if he responds.

60EB9620-8278-41A5-9F9C-79A679B7D74F.jpeg

He had two of my saws when he got banned... I kept texting him every day, and he finally sent them back. It took a few months, though.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi all,

I hope you get your stuff back.
He hasn't been on sawhawgz since march of last year
https://sawhawgz.com/threads/jms-saws.5226/
@Definitive Dave is devastated.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here’s Jason’s cell phone number. Send him a text and see if he responds.

View attachment 203149

He had two of my saws when he got banned... I kept texting him every day, and he finally sent them back. It took a few months, though.
Must be aggravating as hell to deal with a couple turds like this. Don't you have a belt sander...you could have done it yourself.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hearded, it was a 3some....you forgeted terry of wicked worksaws

whos in the middle is anyone’s guess :ladiesman:
Throw @Mattyo in there as a pivot man and you got yourself a hat trick. I see he still has balls enough to come around although I don't know why. Good nuff fur who it's for....

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Throw @Mattyo in there as a pivot man and you got yourself a hat trick. I see he still has balls enough to come around although I don't know why. Good nuff fur who it's for....

not too sure you can lump Matty O in that bagofdicks. Also Matty is still around, just not posting as much as a matter of preference not avoidance. help me understand otherwise.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
not too sure you can lump Matty O in that bagofdicks. Also Matty is still around, just not posting as much as a matter of preference not avoidance. help me understand otherwise.
I'm not gonna dig back through stuff for specifics but he pissed a lot folks off before he "decided" to take a back seat. He ain't someone I'd ever do business with nor care to be around. But hey everyone has an opinion.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seems like having a pivot man for a circle jerk whoever in the circle is good enough for who it's for...
I'd rather have a hottie in the middle myself butt to each there own I quess.
We can't change the world we're just living in it.

I get along with guys the most when it's never good enough. Always something that can be gained ideas grow from this. Nothing's ever going to be perfect. But we should strive for it then just settling for
Fukit
"it's good enough for who it's for"

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seems like having a pivot man for a circle jerk whoever in the circle is good enough for who it's for...
I'd rather have a hottie in the middle myself butt to each there own I quess.
We can't change the world we're just living in it.

I get along with guys the most when it's never good enough. Always something that can be gained ideas grow from this. Nothing's ever going to be perfect. But we should strive for it then just settling for
Fukit
"it's good enough for who it's for"

Amen brother.