Trader history (0)

K Mueller

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Beau is a hell of a guy and is pretty knowledgeable when it comes to saws, especially 1106 series.

I bought the JMS 066 from Cole and it was a good runner. In fact i was kinda surprised when I put it in wood for the first time.

bulletpruf

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Beau is a hell of a guy and is pretty knowledgeable when it comes to saws, especially 1106 series.

Yep. I’ve probably bought 10 saws from Beau and I know he’s bought more than that from me. He got most of my rare 1106’s, one of my Comet diesels, etc.

He and I also run the 1106 group on Facebook.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
4:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I bought the JMS 066 from Cole and it was a good runner. In fact i was kinda surprised when I put it in wood for the first time.
Most of the problems with jms was with the guys business practices as everyone already knows. I’ve ran a couple jms saws that were turds and cobbled... as well as others that were impressive. Almost like two different people built them. I wouldn’t recommend to buy a saw directly from jms ever, but one that has been checked over thoroughly by someone competent and that runs well should be fine.

Last edited: