TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
7:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys! Maybe we can stop beating the horse. It died!!
I would really like to move on and focus on current builds and improving our Saw mojo.
Not beating a dead horse, just wanted some straight answers. The 200 page banterfest (which I took part in) was beating a dead horse.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not beating a dead horse, just wanted some straight answers. The 200 page banterfest (which I took part in) was beating a dead horse.

I suppose at this point, at least in my mind, even if it's true that Jason didn't build this Saw, which is the story I heard as well, there are enough others with very shoddy work to make it irrelevant.
But I was the guy asking questions a while back, so I understand. Carry on Dominick.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just making sure I wasn't losing my mind, Daniel. I hear what you are saying and it is duly noted.

Wow! Hehe... when I am addressed as Daniel I feel as I'm be scolded or mocked...
I'm actually laughing about it with Yulyia right now. (Deep psychological issues)

If you really want to get me you can use my full name,
Daniel Mark Larrivee

But be prepared to be addressed back as Mom...
Lol

Edwad

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys! Maybe we can stop beating the horse. It died!!
I would really like to move on and focus on current builds and improving our Saw mojo.
Everything turned out perfect on the 064!! It’s all back together and ported! Big thanks to Brad Snelling for his help. I am very happy! Thanks to everyone!

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm back. We did I miss, Randy strains his milk? It's usually bad if you need to strain it.