9f2daa8d0c8dfad5abe5cd271ee52459.jpg

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
1:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow hard time feeling sorry for someone who fell for his stuff again. More than enough information out there.

The gentleman in question history

- did 3 saws with JMS before this one. They all turned out fine. They have time on them and run fine. He said he got them checked out and they were fine. The deals went smooth. Quick turn around. No run around or anything.

- He said on this 661 /4th deal and another saw/5th deal (which JMS still has, also has his money) , he said it was a like someone flipped a switch and Jason just went nuts on him.

So 3 perfect deals. Then it just goes south 4th deal barely gets saw and it's a work of art (this 661), 5th deal jms still has his saw and his money.

So I'd say pretty tough to seen that coming.

This guy isn't asking for any hand outs.

A lot of guys got duped by Jason.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

- did 3 saws with JMS before this one. They all turned out fine. They have time on them and run fine. He said he got them checked out and they were fine. The deals went smooth. Quick turn around. No run around or anything.

- He said on this 661 /4th deal and another saw/5th deal (which JMS still has, also has his money) , he said it was a like someone flipped a switch and Jason just went nuts on him.

So 3 perfect deals. Then it just goes south 4th deal barely gets saw and it's a work of art (this 661), 5th deal jms still has his saw and his money.

That's methed up.

Nathan lassley

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'm betting that 661 is the one I just watched ol fraud saws piss Rev on his yt channel. 2 videos a month of saws he's slamming together. That's too many people getting screwed over.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

What I'm gathering here(and please correct me if I'm wrong Julian) is said person had some clue about JMS to have three saws checked out by someone else and still went back for more.
The reason I ask is so people reading this that think they can somehow keep winning playing the JMS saw lottery, that it won't happen to me, it's that other guy, can try and stop to think that maybe, just maybe it could happen to them too.

Chainsaw parts for Pro saws aren't cheap folks, so be careful when being lured into cheap work that seems too good to be true, as it may really be just that.

I really don't care to bust this hard on folks, in this case however, it would be dishonorable not to speak up/out.
This cycle of BS needs to come to an end, the only way that will ever begin to happen is if John Q Public wises up and decides to not spend good money after bad. There's plenty of good guys that can do this work right the first time, please take the time to seek one out and save yourself the grief.

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm betting that 661 is the one I just watched ol fraud saws piss Rev on his yt channel. 2 videos a month of saws he's slamming together. That's too many people getting screwed over.

it's my understanding the owner has had this 661 for some time and just hasn't wanted to use it...basically thought of it as a paperweight. But recently decided to get it checked out and made right.

What I'm gathering here(and please correct me if I'm wrong Julian) is said person had some clue about JMS to have three saws checked out by someone else and still went back for more.
The reason I ask is so people reading this that think they can somehow keep winning playing the JMS saw lottery, that it won't happen to me, it's that other guy, can try and stop to think that maybe, just maybe it could happen to them too.

Chainsaw parts for Pro saws aren't cheap folks, so be careful when being lured into cheap work that seems too good to be true, as it may really be just that.

I really don't care to bust this hard on folks, in this case however, it would be dishonorable not to speak up/out.
This cycle of BS needs to come to an end, the only way that will ever begin to happen is if John Q Public wises up and decides to not spend good money after bad. There's plenty of good guys that can do this work right the first time, please take the time to seek one out and save yourself the grief.

When his 4th and 5th deal started going south he got online and started investigating...trying to figure out what was going on. That is when he found JMS on OPE and when he joined OPE. From there he decided he should get his first 3 saws checked out.

Fixt for ya Julian :Saeufer:

Well yeah. As long as he's still on youtube, FB, forums, etc. guys are going to contact him. And he's going to talk them into doing business with him. (We all know he is a great at persuasion.) I think Jason did say he had been porting saws for approx 10 yrs prior to joining OPE? So I'd hazard a guess he'll keep finding ways to get business.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
2:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
it's my understanding the owner has had this 661 for some time and just hasn't wanted to use it...basically thought of it as a paperweight. But recently decided to get it checked out and made right.

When his 4th and 5th deal started going south he got online and started investigating...trying to figure out what was going on. That is when he found JMS on OPE and when he joined OPE. From there he decided he should get his first 3 saws checked out.

Well yeah. As long as he's still on youtube, FB, forums, etc. guys are going to contact him. And he's going to talk them into doing business with him. (We all know he is a great at persuasion.) I think Jason did say he had been porting saws for approx 10 yrs prior to joining OPE? So I'd hazard a guess he'll keep finding ways to get business.
Pretty sure it was 20 years, hard to keep track of all the lies.

He was the used cars salesman of saws. The master of a quick fix if something wasnt right, knew every shortcut and never accepted responsibility for anything.

Shoulda been my clue, but I was a late learner.

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those that continue doing business with him get what they deserve, a fukked up saw. But there are many people out there that own saws and arent members of our fine forum. They see his BS on youtube, get infatuated with ported saws, and contact him to get one of his maxxed out saws. dont know any different. Then when they run them for a little while, enough time to go by for maybe a repeat performance, it implodes. Operator is baffled by this and sends saw back to Dickhead only to be told its their fault the saw blew up. And the cycle goes on. Unfortunately, not all people have the support of a fine group of people such as we have here that collectively can educate people to the con men of the world. This BS probably happens more than we care to know. And it will continue to happen, unfortunately, until the Dickhead gets both of his wrists broken and can feel the pain that he creates in others.

redlight066

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went to his YT channel and watched a couple of videos. After I watched each video, the next "suggested video" was a random video of when chit goes horribly wrong. Irony???? or Fortune Telling?
There was one cool video of wood splitting tho. And yes, there seems to be no shortage of work for that D-Bag. LOTS of recent videos. Unbelievable