Helping out Tree Monkey a.k.a Scott Kunz - suffered a heart attack :(

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Many of you have been on the receiving end of generosity through these forums- via information, goods, services, or even from a benefit. One of the many purveyors of these benefits has been Scott, a.k.a. Treemonkey.

As some of you may have heard Scott just suffered a heart attack a couple of days ago. Being self-employed in this day and age, he is facing some uncovered medical expenses. Guys, Scott has paid it forward for years helping us all out with his forward thinking, innovative porting methods, sharing his thoughts and ideas on gaining chainsaw performance, and by contributions of his own to fundraisers like this.
I ask that you please help out a fellow CAD brother in his time of need by contributing what you can.

Mastermind, myself and SarahDodgeGeek have started a Gofundme page for Scott. All contributions will go to helping Scott pay some of his medical expenses. All funds will go directly to Scott so there is no middleman.

here is the GoFundMe link pretty simple - just need a credit card.

www.gofundme.com/t3vu6cd3

If you want to send a check...
Scott Kunz
s-6825 state road 27
Augusta, WI 54722

as far as we know Scott doesn't have a paypal acct. But you can send it to Sarah for now...

Hey, folks. I don't think treemonkey has a paypal acct, but I'm happy to facilitate. If you want to p p, send to my address, and be sure to designate friends family payment (or you may as well send it through a service), and mention it is for Scott. I am close enough to him I can drop the cash off later.
powerwagongirl@gmail.com

Last edited:

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
wow guys, I don't know what to say, thanks

seems my heart was full of blood clots
less then half was getting blood
by far the worst pain I ever felt

I'm back on the blood thinners that nearly killed me last time. took a risk not taking them witch put me here. more internal bleeding will likely follow.
I feel good for now, walked the halls for 1.5 hrs tonite, none stop, no problems. the bleeding will be the issue

Sarahdodgegeek

Creepy Treemonkey Groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks for fixing the link!

Last edited:

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
7:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I couldn't get redbull's link to work- is it just me? I've tried everything to get it to pull into this forum, it just forces it in as a media find that I can't click. [emoji35]
He put it as a video which made it broken.

Send me the link to it.

Sarahdodgegeek

Creepy Treemonkey Groupie
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Is anyway to help for the people that don't have / use PayPal?
Hey, folks. I don't think treemonkey has the p p service, but I'm happy to facilitate. Since pp looks to be a pain, you'll need to send right to kunz woodworking, or you can also PM me and I can send my address to you. Happy to be a consolidtor and drop the cash off later.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Listen guys. PayPal will not allow any account to be used for fundraising. Terry Landrum got his account locked, then shut down from this. We all want to help out our brother Scott, but this is why we use Go Fund Me.

Last edited: