High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Raffle to help a Hurricane Irma victim

brandonstclair20

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Wasn't wasting time this weekend... had to get this lumber assembled before it all warped and went to junk. Walls may have to wait until I get this saw done though...
38dcf2967d0256c33784e1fa3510ca33.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is that a rear engined lawnmower? It looks different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is that a rear engined lawnmower? It looks different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a Gravely 8183-T. I'll be glad to derail this thread after Sunday. Until then I would like to keep this thread on topic.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Silly question who is randymac?not that it matters because its all for a good cause but im curious thanx.

Glad you asked cause i didnt wanna lol

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk

RandyMac is a long time member of Arborist Site, Saw Hawgz, and OPE. He has lots of old experience from cutting timber in Northern California and one of the few who can tell you about cutting old growth. He was dropping big timber at the end of the good times... Mac 125s, 075/076s, Homelite 990s, etc.

These days he mainly posts on Saw Hawgz.

For those that do not know, this raffle is on both sites. I'd have done it up on AS but since they have changed some settings I have a hard time logging in regularly. Add in my busy schedule and I do not personally have time to watch three sites; barely two. If you know anyone that wants to jump in on AS and they do not come here, feel free to let them know. I also am aware some people have strong feelings and almost rivalry between both Saw Hawgz and OPE. I hope that they can understand that this is not about a rivalry.. it's about helping people in need out.

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
RandyMac is a long time member of Arborist Site, Saw Hawgz, and OPE. He has lots of old experience from cutting timber in Northern California and one of the few who can tell you about cutting old growth. He was dropping big timber at the end of the good times... Mac 125s, 075/076s, Homelite 990s, etc.

These days he mainly posts on Saw Hawgz.

For those that do not know, this raffle is on both sites. I'd have done it up on AS but since they have changed some settings I have a hard time logging in regularly. Add in my busy schedule and I do not personally have time to watch three sites; barely two. If you know anyone that wants to jump in on AS and they do not come here, feel free to let them know. I also am aware some people have strong feelings and almost rivalry between both Saw Hawgz and OPE. I hope that they can understand that this is not about a rivalry.. it's about helping people in need out.
I personally think that the @RandyMac Tin cap is the best thing on the list. It would be an honor to have that hanging on my wall.

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
7:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is there some way to just contribute thru Paypal. These gofundme people want my email address, I get enough email from them already. So I give 'em my wife's email, right? Now they want bank card info, I don't like that. I'll paypal money to someone with a paypal account and they can submit it for me, how's that. As for the raffle chances it's a husky, who cares? I would take the port jobs or the tin hat'

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok... as with many past raffles, first drawn gets to pick first and on down the list.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Is there some way to just contribute thru Paypal. These gofundme people want my email address, I get enough email from them already. So I give 'em my wife's email, right? Now they want bank card info, I don't like that. I'll paypal money to someone with a paypal account and they can submit it for me, how's that. As for the raffle chances it's a husky, who cares? I would take the port jobs or the tin hat'
When i went to go fund me i went to paypal and just aent it.its pretty easy.also i dont care either its a good cause i was corious about who randymac was.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Look him up on AS.... he has stories to tell and has a way with words too.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So did i. Definitly not a chainsaw dude pic lol.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
Thats when i came back to the thread and asked cuz the randymac iit googled. Up was no logger fo shizzle

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was only corious,i did eventually find you and read some of your post on as after jimmy steered my in correct direction.i never doubted it i only wanted to know.i was intriged by some of your storys.i like listening to the old timers kudos my friend.

Last edited: