Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m going to take a pass men.

I just won the Poleman 036 in the last raffle and would love to see more guys win something.

If I hadn’t just won the 036, I’d be all over Dan’s porting offer, just to break his bowls and have a saw ported from him.
Kevin,

If you are sure about this I am going to do what Randy B has asked to be done with the saw... auction it off, right here on OPE with all proceeds going to Phil and Patti.

Any objections?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jimmy did someone take the bar? Or do you need to pick another name?
Kevin passed... so instead of doing another drawing lets just auction it? Fair enough? If people would rather I draw another name I can do that. Please let me know people's opinion on it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kevin,

If you are sure about this I am going to do what Randy B has asked to be done with the saw... auction it off, right here on OPE with all proceeds going to Phil and Patti.

Any objections?
My bad ....
I wasn’t looking to auction off the 036, I was commenting that I just won it, and that I didn’t want to take another prize.

Pick another name or auction the bar and chain ........ it’s your call Jimmy

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pick another name please

My slow Monday has turned to wide open.

I'm going to let this sit until this evening. I will let the individuals that contributed voice their opinion and go from there. Post all your comments here in the open...nothing to hide here guys. It's all to Phil and Patti... I have no dog in the fight.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Do what you think is best or take a vote.like you stated im not gonna be upset either way. And it is for them.i know how it is im still out of work on a injury with a leg and shoulder surgery and im most likely gonna have to have another surgery on my knee as well its allready been 3 months probably be 1st of year before im well.sometimes we have to pay it forward.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kevin,

Any objections?

My bad ....
I wasn’t looking to auction off the 036, I was commenting that I just won it, and that I didn’t want to take another prize.

Pick another name or auction the bar and chain ........ it’s your call Jimmy
Ok... been a hectic Monday. Sitting down I realize this read funny. Kevin I had no intention of auctioning your saw..I meant to auction your prize / the bar & chain. Comes from too many late night posts and early morning posts.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Im confused i never saw an 036 in the raffle i only saw a husky.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After much debate and much discussion, I came to a conclusion. In talking to a site sponsor they pointed out it was a "PASS" as opposed to a selection and then an auction. This was a very valid point. I am uploading a video right now with the results. I cut out those that won / have been picked yesterday. I then re-ran the random.org selection. The results... well... wait until you see the video.

I apologize as the video is silent and very dark. I have two children and a wife that are sleeping. I like to stay living....

I went ahead and ran two numbers in the event that if first drawn does not want the prize we will try the second. If the first drawn wants the prize please speak up. If they choose the prize and then want to auction it.. that's THEIR discretion. This whole process has done so much better than I ever hoped and makes me damn proud to be a part of this group. THANK YOU!

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@nixon who actually donated the bar for a raffle prize and then donated! It's up to you to decide if you want to keep your bar, pass, or auction it!

If you choose to pass "Bentwoods Tree" is a local tree service that I keep his saws running. He pitched in and I added him to the list. If anyone looks at the first pictures.. it's one of his old saws that I built. He ran my Red97 359 and was anxious about a chance of one of his own. Said he really like the little saw but it never ran like that one I have. He dropped it out of a tree from 40' up about 10 minutes later while rigging a crane pick... They are just chainsaws.

nixon

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jimmy ,
The bar is boxed up ,ready to ship . As far a how to determine the new ownwer . . . Go ahead and auction it .
ES bar . .050 ,28”,91dl . The chain is either 91dl RS (ran once on another saw ) ,72 lgx ground square by me ( work chain ) ,or a 72cl never ground or run . Winners choice .