Another save by Treemonkey (Scott)

dieselfitter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't wait to run my Treemonkeyed 562 and 288. Both Andy and I got our 562's and 288's Treemonkeyed at the same time. I was temped today but it is too freakin cold. Scott went above and beyond on my 288 also. It wasn't as bad as Andy's but it wasn't as represented. I bought my 288 from the same seller on AS.
Scott, you did make saws a little stronger than Andy's right?
If you are thinking of sending a saw off to Scott, now is a good time. He has time for port work this winter. Logging is kinda jammed up right now because the frost isn't deep enough to support equipment.
Thanks again Scott.

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't wait to run my Treemonkeyed 562 and 288. Both Andy and I got our 562's and 288's Treemonkeyed at the same time. I was temped today but it is too freakin cold. Scott went above and beyond on my 288 also. It wasn't as bad as Andy's but it wasn't as represented. I bought my 288 from the same seller on AS.
Scott, you did make saws a little stronger than Andy's right?
If you are thinking of sending a saw off to Scott, now is a good time. He has time for port work this winter. Logging is kinda jammed up right now because the frost isn't deep enough to support equipment.
Thanks again Scott.
Neither are as strong as mine..... I was told....... Just kidding we'll have to find out this spring! That case on Andy's looks familiar[emoji6]. I agree Scott is a real stand up guy! Defiantly recommend him to anyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieselfitter

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Neither are as strong as mine..... I was told....... Just kidding we'll have to find out this spring! That case on Andy's looks familiar[emoji6]. I agree Scott is a real stand up guy! Defiantly recommend him to anyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need every advantage I can get. Between my chain sharpening and saw operating skills, most guys could use a Wild thing and be faster.

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
7:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotta say, I'm in talks with the noted seller about a saw.

Sounds like a decent guy. Actually sent me some samples of something he's working on to try.

I'm having 2nd thoughts now.

Was the case issue known to him, or was it an about and put attempt to pass off a bad saw?

Had he bought the saw that way and not known?

My feelings (and no one may care) is that if you intentionally attempt to screw a member, you should be 100% outed and given the shot to prove otherwise. If you can't, you're done and your IP address should be tracked so you can't log on as another new member.

Last edited:

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
7:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a landscaper by me. First order of business with brand new equipment, is to paint them all over with hot pink spraypaint.

His belief is that noone will steal one and noone will buy one, and if they do, he can spot them in a second on the street.