High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Raffle for Tree Monkey - Ending Midnight NOV 3rd. Drawing 4th.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
3:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It looks cool but I don't know what I'd do with it.

That’s what i was getting it.....

I’ve donated to so many of these raffles that i care to remember and have yet to win anything, ever. If i did get my name drawn and nothing was appealing, i wouldn’t have an issue saying “pass” as it’s been done by many generous members over the years.

Js....

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why does it matter how long it took me to decide?
It's cool, the point of raffling stuff gives extra incentive for donating more, like a lottery, with the chance of winning something of monetary value.

I almost passed, but I'll put it on the next raffle. It's a neat saw though, nice to see one of the good ol models up close. '85 model with a '87 bar.

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I’ve donated to so many of these raffles that i care to remember and have yet to win anything, ever. If i did get my name drawn and nothing was appealing, i wouldn’t have an issue saying “pass” as it’s been done by many generous members over the years.

Js....
Didn't know I didn't want it until I got it,had it in my hands, watched some videos of them in action and thought on it. It is a cool saw and if no one wants it within a couple of days I'll be taking it down from the trading post and will be modding it when I get a chance.

Ronie

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's cool, the point of raffling stuff gives extra incentive for donating more, like a lottery, with the chance of winning something of monetary value.

I almost passed, but I'll put it on the next raffle. It's a neat saw though, nice to see one of the good ol models up close. '85 model with a '87 bar.
They are pretty cool, I've never even held one of the old Stihls.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
2:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Js....

He is giving the money back to the go fund me so who the F cares what he does with it.