High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Family Devastation, In need of help

tomscott

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Get a second opinion if you have to. Doctors, even good ones, are just people too. Sometimes you need a fresh brain on the job. Or... maybe the transfusion is just what he needs, even if the doc isn't the most lovable guy. Hopefully James's chances improve with each day.

Keeping you, your son and the rest of your family in my prayers!

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Well he's already hospitalized and is staying there until Nov 7th. I did call and ask a few mins ago to get a 2nd opinion. I guess a test doesnt lie. Thanks for the prayers.

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Can we get an update on how James is doing?

I was going to post a update tomorrow of us picking him up :). He's been doing really good, he does have a heart murmur but hopefully that will go away. I've been super busy getting ready for another little guy. I would like to thank everybody again for all your help and support. Even facebook "fakebook" full of all of those I thought were friends never came close to matching what you all have done for our family. Of course now I have even more of you on facebook and that statement doesn't apply to you. We are very excited to be bringing James home tomorrow.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was going to post a update tomorrow of us picking him up :). He's been doing really good, he does have a heart murmur but hopefully that will go away. I've been super busy getting ready for another little guy. I would like to thank everybody again for all your help and support. Even facebook "fakebook" full of all of those I thought were friends never came close to matching what you all have done for our family. Of course now I have even more of you on facebook and that statement doesn't apply to you. We are very excited to be bringing James home tomorrow.
Great news!!!

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Glad to hear all is well. Ill speak for us all when I say we were more than happy to help. My girlfriend and I go for our first ultra sound tomorrow. Boss is alittle upset because we are in the middle of an outage but some things are more important. Ill be keeping your family in my prayers

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad to hear all is well. Ill speak for us all when I say we were more than happy to help. My girlfriend and I go for our first ultra sound tomorrow. Boss is alittle upset because we are in the middle of an outage but some things are more important. Ill be keeping your family in my prayers

tell him, "the boss is in the belly." I wouldnt miss an ultrasound for anything. Especially the first one.