Fundraiser for Randy and The Bubba

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Woodslasher clamed a set of fobs so far. No body else wants my Key fobs. Why am I not Surprised

At least yer not "DELUSIONAL" or in "DENIAL" 'BOUT the Birds and the Bees 'N' what Happens when ya hit the Seventees - Eightees or For some (NOT Threesome/Foursome) Ninetees.
I Figger I am gonna do my Go GREEN part fer the Planet after they Plant me. The good Lord knows I am a "Walking Storage Vessel full of (Ya'll see what's coming?) FERTILIZER.
lol im 49 but i have all my final things planned already
dr said i should have that done last year

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol im 49 but i have all my final things planned already
dr said i should have that done last year
Big FROWN FACE, This is not the first Time I Have felt the FOOT in PIE HOLE Emotion. When I was a TEENEE BOPPER I felt invincible. At 20 I WAS very sure 30 was Stretching it., At 40 lots of LUCK got me to 50. At 64 Those first 40 are proving all them old farts in my younger days KNEW that KARMA IS VERY FACTUAL and PHYSICAL.........

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Big FROWN FACE, This is not the first Time I Have felt the FOOT in PIE HOLE Emotion. When I was a TEENEE BOPPER I felt invincible. At 20 I WAS very sure 30 was Stretching it., At 40 lots of LUCK got me to 50. At 64 Those first 40 are proving all them old farts in my younger days KNEW that KARMA IS VERY FACTUAL and PHYSICAL.........
lol can’t feel like that
But genetics is a *b-word

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Genetics! Father died at 35 (not from accident), mother at 51 (not from accident), sister is 75 and I am 70. I do not see expiration dates on anyone, could be in 5, 10years or in 2 minutes. Cannot change it, so why worry about it.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Genetics! Father died at 35 (not from accident), mother at 51 (not from accident), sister is 75 and I am 70. I do not see expiration dates on anyone, could be in 5, 10years or in 2 minutes. Cannot change it, so why worry about it.
My dad died at 53. I'm the youngest of his 5 sons, and I'll soon be 60. None of us have ever had any serious health issues aside from injuries.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My dad died at 53. I'm the youngest of his 5 sons, and I'll soon be 60. None of us have ever had any serious health issues aside from injuries.

My dad died at 70 from complications during surgery. My mom passed away last night, 3 days shy of her 93rd birthday. She was in a rehab facility and got covid which led to pneumonia.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Or a Jealous Hubb when Yer 99

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
11:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My dad died at 70 from complications during surgery. My mom passed away last night, 3 days shy of her 93rd birthday. She was in a rehab facility and got covid which led to pneumonia.

I saw your thread about your mom - I'm sorry to hear of her passing.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have no luck posting picture and @Woodrow stepped in to help make it happen the dimensions and brief BLARNEY/explanation of how thry came to be and How I acquired them is in Post 171.
Take my self sympathetic comment as Humor and AFTERALL this is a "CHAINSAW" forum not Broadway in NEW YORK CITY..
But in all honesty I do use one as a backer sometimes to weld a hole or build up an edge.
But if you have a wife like my sister who is an OPERA fanatic be prepared to relinquish possession when you reveal the BLING BLING