God be with Stevetheboatguy and his family

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I received a call today that nobody wants to get. Some of you knew him personally, some probably just knew of him. @Stevetheboatguy dad called me today to let me know that he passed away unexpectedly. To those that knew him Steve was a husband, a father, a brother and a son. Steve was also a great guy, a good friend, a great boat engine resource and a solid member to our chainsaw community.
If your into it please pray for or send positive vibes to Steve's family in this very difficult time.

I will be discussing some options with @Mastermind on how to we can help his family. More to follow on that.

Last edited:

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I met Steve this past winter when he came up to my house to buy a snowmobile. He was a stand up guy…can’t believe he is gone 😩. I have a saw of his here that is on my list to port (husky 257 with a bunch of 262 parts) I have a feeling his family would rather have some money than a saw, so this one will most likely go toward a fundraiser.

Shane¹

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This sure is hard to read. I never met Steve but he seemed like a standup guy. Just chatted with him about a boat last week. Loss is a tough one best wishes to his family in these hard times

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So sad. I didn't know him personally but he and I talked regularly. He seemed like a real stand up guy. Sending thoughts and prayers to his family. I'll light up a lantern in his memory tomorrow evening.

Last edited: