High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Fundraiser for family of Stevetheboatguy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dealer over here said no such thing as 20” light in .063. Some how I am not surprised.

Something else about Steve TBG, he sold me NOS 55 cases for a fraction of dealer cost.
RIP and God Bless his crew.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got her unpacked after work. I don't really have anything to try it out on today. But I had to fire it up. Sounds good. Thank you again.
20231013_164724-2-jpg.393089

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alright, looks like @Moparmyway gets the last item:
36. 2x loops of 63pm45 NIB shipped the the lower 48 from @Eakf

This is awesome, but I would like to graciously pass my prize to the next winner please.

I donated solely for the family’s benefit, words cannot describe how sorry I feel about this situation Steve’s family has been through.

It’s strange to see the enormous support our members have shown, it’s inspired me beyond words and I am very thankful to be a part of this wonderful community.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
3:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Alright, looks like @Moparmyway gets the last item:

This is awesome, but I would like to graciously pass my prize to the next winner please.

I donated solely for the family’s benefit, words cannot describe how sorry I feel about this situation Steve’s family has been through.

It’s strange to see the enormous support our members have shown, it’s inspired me beyond words and I am very thankful to be a part of this wonderful community.
I don’t believe there are any more names to pick from, so perhaps @Eakf should hold onto the chains.

bradb123

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So does this mean you’re buying a 500i mr husqvarna?
You know me better than that Jack. Let's just say it's going to a member here that lives very close to me. He needs to bling up his 500i! Hint, he might have bought a saw or two out of the back of your truck at the Twin Cities gtg and NORTHERN WISCONSIN gtg.