High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Family Devastation, In need of help

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
1:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
My wife's cousin had her son at 24 weeks. He had heart surgery right after he was born and a tube going to his stomach from his brain to drain the fluid off. He had a rough start and was a little slow outta the gate but he just turned 5 and has pretty much caught up to the other kids in the family and is doing very well. He was in preschool last year and starts kindergarten in 3 weeks.

I also have a 7 year old niece that was born at 27 weeks and she is doing great as well.

I have a feeling yours will do just as well. Best wishes Craig

Last edited:

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you very much guys! James has the tube as well. Every dollar counts. I'm not judging anybody. 1.00 or 1,000.00 each dollar helps. Living in a small dinky little town and trying to find a sitter for 3 of them and I take my 13 yr old to work and he works and gets paid too. Not much but atleast I'm getting them started to work to show him what I do. He's turning into a grease monkey haha. Its a time where in my life, I look back at the lives I saved, but this one here our own son is in Gods hands, not mine. So together we pray and stand united under our roof that baby James will grow healthy! Amen

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine going thru this. I don't know you but if Randy thought well enough about you to put a link in his sig, your alright in my book. Honestly if I didn't like you and this happened to your family I'd still help everyway I could. Some *s-word is more important than the differences we have with others.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you very much guys! James has the tube as well. Every dollar counts. I'm not judging anybody. 1.00 or 1,000.00 each dollar helps. Living in a small dinky little town and trying to find a sitter for 3 of them and I take my 13 yr old to work and he works and gets paid too. Not much but atleast I'm getting them started to work to show him what I do. He's turning into a grease monkey haha. Its a time where in my life, I look back at the lives I saved, but this one here our own son is in Gods hands, not mine. So together we pray and stand united under our roof that baby James will grow healthy! Amen
Aman brother! After everything is said and done this may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Bring your family closer and teach the young ones valuable leasons about life.

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine going thru this. I don't know you but if Randy thought well enough about you to put a link in his sig, your alright in my book. Honestly if I didn't like you and this happened to your family I'd still help everyway I could. Some *s-word is more important than the differences we have with others.

This is very true. There's too much hatred in the world today among the people of our nation. Color, sex, race..... Doesn't matter who you are to me. A friend is a person who helps you in anyway. Whether its talking, praying, hanging out or having some beers with shooting the (s-word). I have always placed others before myself to help them accomplish what they need. If anybody is interested I do have a log in to a live webcam watching our son. Its handy because we can't be there all the time! Inbox me here and I will give ya the info to see him.

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My mom is one of the head doctors in the NICU. ( neonatal intensive care unit) I've seen, and heard some amazing stories of premature babies. I'm sure they are doing everything for your son. Have faith.
I really hope so. We are able to watch th3 baby from home with a online webcam. But server is down alot. Which sucks.

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I really hope so. We are able to watch th3 baby from home with a online webcam. But server is down alot. Which sucks.
I remember years ago her telling me stories of what they had to do to help babies. Technology has come a long way since then. I've seen many babies smaller then my hand and only weighing a pound or 2. Ended up being perfectly healthy.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I spent the first 3 months of my sons life in and out of the nicu. We were there a month in his first 3 months. We brought him home lile normal from the hospital and went in for his first checkup. His heartrate was over 250
and they immediately called an ambulance. When we got in the er he was surrounded by doctors giving him shots thru and iv to try and slow his heartbeat, and than taking bags of ice and putting on him to try and shock his heart into normal beat. I almost had a complete breakdown watching this happen. Lucas is my only son and to go from the complete joy of being a father to the terror of watching what was unfolding in front of me was almost to much to comprehend. Lucas is 7 now and has had no problems since he was about 6 months. I thank god everyday for saving my son.

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can only for the best I never have to go through that. The day she was sent to the hospital and transported to another one, was the worst day of my life.

The doctor gave us a 10% chance of survival and I got that bad taste in my mouth and lump in my throat. Still brings tears to my eyes when I think about the statistics and what we were told.

Kozak Logging

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't know how this was missed before. I sent a little now and maybe more later.
Thank you Mike! It's much appreciated! I will be doing a video of my family and kids thanking everybody who helped, so if you guys have facebook my profile is in my signature please add me!

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can only for the best I never have to go through that. The day she was sent to the hospital and transported to another one, was the worst day of my life.

The doctor gave us a 10% chance of survival and I got that bad taste in my mouth and lump in my throat. Still brings tears to my eyes when I think about the statistics and what we were told.
I got the same feeling just typing it out

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I can't imagine. I don't even like seeing my kids (4 and 6) get shots. I suppose you don't really know how strong you can be until you have to be.

When it comes to kids i'm pretty soft, i can't watch the St. Jude stuff it makes my eyes leak seeing those kids go through pure hell yet they never complain. I really believe our kids are stronger than we are.

Last edited: