High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Central PA gtg 2.0

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
10:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I had never heard that either... Lol. I had to figure it out too. Where do you plan to hunt them. ?

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good. I posted on chainsaw sell thread but maybe I can find the trade I'm looking for at the GTG. Thanks.

coryj

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What's a Ditch Chicken ??

A stocked ring neck pheasant.

Dahmer is correct. Stocked pheasants are referred to as ditch chickens.

I had never heard that either... Lol. I had to figure it out too. Where do you plan to hunt them. ?

The PA game commission website lists the state gamelands where they stock birds. I grew up in Cambria County and my inlaws are in Centre County. I usually hunt both counties and a few other places in between depending on what has been stocked and when.

coryj

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You run the 4000 much?
Keith

I've run it a good bit now. I've cut close to seven cords with it. I have a bunch of posts in the firewood forum with pictures of wood I've been cutting and the 4000 has been on every cutting trip. I had it listed for sale for a little while because I thought I wanted something different, but I'm glad I kept it.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Dahmer is correct. Stocked pheasants are referred to as ditch chickens.

The PA game commission website lists the state gamelands where they stock birds. I grew up in Cambria County and my inlaws are in Centre County. I usually hunt both counties and a few other places in between depending on what has been stocked and when.
I just wondered. There are a few pay-to-play places Up around my in-laws and a lot of guys come from New York to hunt them there.

coryj

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've run it a good bit now. I've cut close to seven cords with it. I have a bunch of posts in the firewood forum with pictures of wood I've been cutting and the 4000 has been on every cutting trip. I had it listed for sale for a little while because I thought I wanted something different, but I'm glad I kept it.

@psuiewalsh those pics I mentioned are posted on Another Site, the forum I bought the saw from you on.

coryj

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I just wondered. There are a few pay-to-play places Up around my in-laws and a lot of guys come from New York to hunt them there.

I've done the preserve thing here in VA since that's our only option, but I still come back to PA a few times each year to hunt pheasants. I have a german shorthair pointer and a lab and they do a good job finding birds far from the crowds after opening day/stocking days.